What's new

Amazing Cricket - Aus vs India

Well you have a point but I am sick of this over hyped person. If my memory serves well he has never played a match winning innings which demands brave fight from a player of his calibre and experience.

You must be 6 years old. I as a Pakistani have appreciated his efforts and think he has at one stage led the Indian batting and held it together for about 20 years. I think you need to google his stats and you will see for yourself.

Sachin Tendulkar | India Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

Will Sachin ever make his 100th 100 - or is it too much pressure?

Sir, only Sachin can answer that question right now;

Else we should wait for the next player nearest to that milestone (Ricky Pointing with 71 International Hundreds), to complete 28 more international hundreds to reach the position where Sachin stands today, to explain what is the pressure a player experiences in such situation. :D

that report is part lie

australia beat india in test matches in 2007/08 so thats only 4 years.. not 12.. in total australia has won 34 tests, india has won 20 against each other.

What an innings by Clarke. Respect.

busey_clapping.gif

Bharat must drop Kohli and Gambhir. Kohli is an ODI player. I am not sure if he's test material yet. Pujara is probably a better option. And it might be a bit controversial, but Sehwag as well needs to be dropped. The guy only plays for himself. He is unable to change his game depending on the situation.

On the bowling front, I am afraid Ishant Sharma is not the option. I am surprised he has played as many tests as he has despite being ordinary at best, and mediocre more often than now. What more invitation do you need to drop a guy who averages almost 37 despite playing 43 tests? Yes, he bowls well and could've got more wickets, but if we were go to go down that path, even bowlers like Sami would start to look half-decent.

the fall of tendulkar
1101419453-1.jpg

two days ago I said that Indian Team is carrying two "unwanted players" i.e. Sehwag and Dhoni. On moving pitches, you need batsmen with sound technique, keeping these two would mean you have already lost two wickets against the other side. And this is exactly what happened, though I was disappointed at Dravid's performance but Laxman and Sachin Stood up.

so it continued.........sachin will remain on 99 and retire as bradban was stuck on 99 inon his averages.

so it continued.........sachin will remain on 99 and retire as bradban was stuck on 99 inon his averages.
Bradman's batting Average was 99......Sachin's ODI and Test Centuries are collectively 99. Do some basic readings before making a post.

when will u bhartis retire the guy he's 37 goddam years old and tired

when will u bhartis retire the guy he's 37 goddam years old and tired

until and unless he will not score his 100th century , no matter even against zimbabwe , i will not be amazed if BCCI arranges a series with zimbabwe for that purpose specially if sachin keeps doing like this against bigger teams ..that is to get out on 80s and 60s

Bharat must drop Kohli and Gambhir. Kohli is an ODI player. I am not sure if he's test material yet. Pujara is probably a better option. And it might be a bit controversial, but Sehwag as well needs to be dropped. The guy only plays for himself. He is unable to change his game depending on the situation.

On the bowling front, I am afraid Ishant Sharma is not the option. I am surprised he has played as many tests as he has despite being ordinary at best, and mediocre more often than now. What more invitation do you need to drop a guy who averages almost 37 despite playing 43 tests? Yes, he bowls well and could've got more wickets, but if we were go to go down that path, even bowlers like Sami would start to look half-decent.

because long long long ago ...it was in the time when even crows were not born ...he once took the wicket of ponting on couple of occasions ....after that he was made hero by indian media and commentators ....who were chanting out loud about him as a super dooper hit bowler....but after that he got his a$$ spanked quite a few times in sub-continent rather all the times in sub-continent ....batsmen put him to swords ...but as he took the wicket of ponting so he was never drop..... there was a huge roar that ishant sharma has made ponting to loose his form ...so ponting stuck for quite sometime ....but now that ponting is back again with an average of around ~90 in each inning of both test matches against india ...but ishant sharma's misery continues

But he is still playing because he once took the wicket of ponting and made some biased kids to show their teeth

Back
Top Bottom