What's new

Amazing Cricket - Aus vs India

Spot-fixing? :rofl:

:lol: Not quite. Last weekend I won 1200 dollars on pokie machine. So am going to invest some of that in further gambling:smokin:

Will put 50 bucks on India, if they win, I get 800 bucks, and will put another 50 for draw(they are paying 26 dollars for draw), will get 1300 bucks. And if none of that happens then o well I will loose 100 bucks. Muft ke dollars hain, jaye to jaye!

I surprise no genuine fast bowler who can bowl 145-150Km/h in india team. India should find atleast one

Indian batting raped again 161 all out for india on a pitch that seems to be good for batting

Aus scoring at the rate of around 7 per over ....how often you see a bating side scoring at a rate of 7 runs per over in a test match that too in perth

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

:lol: Not quite. Last weekend I wont 1200 dollars on pokie machine. So am going to invest some of that in further gambling:smokin:

Will put 50 bucks on India, if they win, I get 800 bucks, and will put another 50 for draw(they are paying 26 dollars for draw), will get 1300 bucks. And if none of that happens then o well I will loose 100 bucks. Muft ke dollars hain, jaye to jaye!

I am sorry to break your heart but with all my sympathies let me say " you are going to loose your bucks" dude ....

Only an insane person can put money on india win, specially after they got raped twice in previous test matches

say bye bye to your bucks ...you would have spent them on better things

There goes my hundred bucks:hitwall:

wtf they have made 100 runs already.

There goes my hundred bucks

wtf they have made 100 runs already.

Damn, there goes your gas money. Better ride a bike to work tomorrow.

Is this a test match or a T-20? Can't believe it. Run rate of 6.97 rpo. :what:

Somebody please tell this warner that this is a test match. He is confusing the test match with KFC T20 Big bash league. :rofl:

Warner completes the century with a six. Oh my God this guy is on fire. :yahoo:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

He is playing big bash league.
:D

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

This is fourth fastest test century. :lol:

Commentator is really annoying.

Counting how many seconds hes in air during slow motion?

13 boundaries and 3 six in the warner's century.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom