Status
Not open for further replies.

India Rising

BANNED
Reaction score
After having on PDF and following the recent developments,

i think my attitude is changing to a hate monger and a sadist, who

enjoys the pain of others. Before coming to PDF, I did have some

negative feelings about government but not against any paistanis.

I used to love shakeel, atif, rahat fateh ali khan etc. and especially

cricketers. But after into PDF and seeing the general sentiments

against each other, the hope of having a friendly and peaceful relation

between two nations (having culturally so closed) is faded. and after

that i also enjoy to take cheap shot against each other. We love to

hate each other and enjoys the helplessness of each other.

I am not like that, My culture is not like that, I haven't taught

anything like that, so why I am behaving like that ?? Am i turning into

a hate monger because of the discussion taking place on the form ??

Even on good topics we fight like animals and flaunt about the

military might of the country (which is basically in economic terms

wastage of resources). This is my POV which is applicable on me

only.

I get quite annoyed when Indians in the forum insult my religion and my country together but I am sure they might get annoyed when we say stuff about Kashmir.

I know some discussions here are irrational and you are right. I always keep it on a light tone. Just never result to mudslinging, or you'll develop that attitude. I barely ever participate in mudslinging topics unless to defend my religion.

I get quite annoyed when Indians in the forum insult my religion and my country together but I am sure they might get annoyed when we say stuff about Kashmir.

I know some discussions here are irrational and you are right. I always keep it on a light tone. Just never result to mudslinging, or you'll develop that attitude. I barely ever participate in mudslinging topics unless to defend my religion.
that is the point my friend.... we do not want to say wrong thing about each other (even we know it is bad) but because other people are doing that's why we stoop to his level and indulge in mudslinging.. and our inner beast comes out..

have a break, have a kitkat!

Thanks for staring the thread. I am very much with you on this. The arguments are usually black and white , India vs Pakistan. So,unfortunately I have joined the band wagon too. Wish we stop insulting each other and have a healthy conversation. But this being a defense forum , its all about hyper nationalism and who wins the argument.

Lol take a break for a while bro, come to Vegas :P

Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. ;)

This may also be due to change in the thinking of the management here. At one point they were largely unbiased but recently PDF has decided to go for a more nationalist approach where they are imposing certain libels like that on Kashmiri militants.

The management seems to have gone off the path especially on sophisticated issues.

I think he is honest enough to start such a thread..i agree with india Rising's thought..it happens..just keep PDF stuff limited to PDF..do not think beyond that..I am sure when you meet any Pakistani in real, you'll meet him with love and rspect and vice versa....its just that you tend to get angered when you see your nation or religion being attacked, for that moment.

Bro I've met pakistanis in real life, 2 of my ex's were even of pakistani descent.. and they're nothing compared to how they act on the internet. It's more of a safehaven for anyone (including Indians) who are not obligated to think twice before they say something.

don't take this mudslinging on the interwebz so seriously my dear friend. I have a pakistani coworker and if you see me and her talking, you wouldn't be able to tell we are from rival countries. heck she loaned her saree to my then taiwanese gf (now fiance) so we could walk the ramp together at my university's international fashion show.
PDF is cyber space, it is exactly that. cheers mate :tup:

Even i have gone through this change since i started visiting defence.pk

I hope most pakistanis are not like many members here but some pakistanis members like t-faz , sparklingway etc give me hope but for some reason they and their kind hardly post .

I would say dont judge pakistanis from the ones you meet on defence.pk or for that matter even on youtube .

My room mate from Karachi sent me Bakrid wishes today.. he was the best friend i had while in Cardiff, UK.

So i guess this "phenomenon" is specific to internet forums only.

PS: I had the best Biriyani i ate for some time when i visited my parents house today afternoon, send by a Muslim family friend of ours.

And quite unusual for me , i slept all afternoon in hangover of that. It was ok since its a national holiday.

You are who you are. The inner beast that you mention only happens to rear its ugly head in a somewhat internet space which saves you from your real identity to be known. That is where all the dumb comments come from both Indian and Pakistani members. They think they can protect anything by saying anything. Only if that was true and we could pit these internet champions in a cage match, while they watch the stupidity that they preach and practice. None of the loudest noise makers can change things happening around their houses at the moment but want to implement nationwide reforms. It all starts from ones own self first. If you think you have the tendency to hate then that is what your upbringing is. No amount of words will make me hate another nation for one stupid persons comments. It will definitely make me hate that person but that's just as animal I can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom