What's new

Alternate solution for Pakistan Navy to counter Large Navies ?

With the Calculations and perfect timing a ballistic missile can be used to target a Battlegroup. Calculating the course of a battlegroup where its heading it can be estimated where and when to launch a missile over it.

... And Plz I never abused anyone or so... So mind ur language calling us ***** guys.

End of Discussion why ? Because the thread is all messed up by indians simple ...

sorry for abusing but seriously man don't talk like a 2nd class child. Hitting a battlegroup by missile with calculating and perfect timing is just like hitting a WHALE moving in water with your water cannons sitting miles away .
Means putting all these radars, sensors , satellites are just waste . (Anybody can hit a moving elephant on the road with a stone with perfect timming) don't use this philosophy here .

plz seriously man you should have to GROW UP...

sorry for abusing but seriously man don't talk like a 2nd class child. Hitting a battlegroup by missile with calculating and perfect timing is just like hitting a WHALE moving in water with your water cannons sitting miles away .
Means putting all these radars, sensors , satellites are just waste . (Anybody can hit a moving elephant on the road with a stone with perfect timming) don't use this philosophy here .

plz seriously man you should have to GROW UP...

Ignore what i said just look at my first post the starting of the thread there is article All im saying if it is implied on pakistan we might not need a bigger fleet ...
I dont need to grow Up. Read Quasi Ballistic missile technology And u might change ur thoughts.

Its India who should fear s blockade of oil,once Gwadar is up and running.

i wasnt that good at geography but gwadar cant block of whole of the Indian naval coast....i mean common sense says that how can u block Calcutta from Gwadar...a bit fanciful aint it

Ignore what i said just look at my first post the starting of the thread there is article All im saying if it is implied on pakistan we might not need a bigger fleet ...
I dont need to grow Up. Read Quasi Ballistic missile technology And u might change ur thoughts.

I am tired of explaining you. You seem to be living in fantasy world of targeting IN ships with Haft IX. Keep your dream alive but even your dream lacks common understanding of warfare. Tell me from which position on land will you fire your Haft IX with 60km-80 km range to target IN ships floating some 300km-500km away in sea. Brahmos will destroy any warship of PN before it can detect them, forget firing a missile.

No; you answer the question: HOW MANY JFTs in the Chinese Air Force ? :D

LOL kiddo this guy said that chinese rejected jft so i said give me source...and what he answers is another question:lol:
then comes up his another hindu comrade insisting me to answer his question again:rofl:

Come out of yr bharat matta mahaan dreams then think of blocking us.:omghaha:

If that is your response, then it is evident I wasted my time replying to a troll.

Try to learn something new next time instead of ranting.

look whose talking:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Your answer is in my question. Please tell me, how many JF-17 in Chinese airforce.

No u tell me a source where the Chinese exactly said the have rejected this platform??and the answer to yr question is also in my question look closely RSS kiddo.

No alternate solution except building a large navy with priority on Subs.

LOL kiddo this guy said that chinese rejected jft so i said give me source...and what he answers is another question:lol:
then comes up his another hindu comrade insisting me to answer his question again:rofl:

Come out of yr bharat matta mahaan dreams then think of blocking us.:omghaha:

:rofl: Why do you have to give a STUPID answer to a SIMPLE question!
Is it just force of Habit? ;)

All your posts just come out as plainly irrelevant and absurd. This one was no exception. :D

No u tell me a source where the Chinese exactly said the have rejected this platform??and the answer to yr question is also in my question look closely RSS kiddo.

I said "Chinese Airforce rejected JF-17". Chinese will make money by exporting it. Tell me how many JF-17 Chinese Airforce right now flying. Do you have a problem in understanding English.

I said "Chinese Airforce rejected JF-17". Chinese will make money by exporting it. Tell me how many JF-17 Chinese Airforce right now flying. Do you problem in understanding English.

Do u??

tell me a source where they say they have rejected it n they will make money by just exporting it??

:rofl: Why do you have to give a STUPID answer to a SIMPLE question!
Is it just force of Habit? ;)

All your posts just come out as plainly irrelevant and absurd. This one was no exception. :D

LOL took whose talking

Back
Top Bottom