What's new

Alternate solution for Pakistan Navy to counter Large Navies ?

Dont Bring Fantasies here 21 frigates or 10 nuclear submarines is a complete joke we are not a super power that we acquire 10 nuke subs....
Furthermore The ballistic missiles in pakistan have easily a range more than the Sea territory of pakistan. My point is If Frigates and subs are expensive why not make Missiles of range 1000 km in large numbers and by large numbers i mean like firing 3-4 at same time on one ship which can be deadly.
And I dont Consider a F22P being a good Anti Air capable frigate so they should be near Coast. But ballistic missiles should work as an indirect or direct fire over Battlegroups of an enemy which even if Doesnt Work out well will surely Waste enough ammo of enemy or Also which will force enemy to spread all over the sea so that BM's dont destory all the group which can make them vulnerable.

Some one is talking sense
Some one is not [AZADPAKISTAN]

LOL do you think India will be a GORA society , considering all the people sleeping on roads who Bollywood actors keep driving over instead of road

By the time all peopel find a home to live Pakistan will be first world country

made my day.... thank you... it is people... and you gone into personal attack... why so much burn?

My fake *** dad it was sunk by Indian navy so what if we found about it later
whether it layed mines or did not layed mines it failed In the mission to sink our AC

You got proof for it? why didnt india release any documents? here is what eye witnesses had to say about it?:

An independent testimony stems from an Egyptian officer who claimed that the Indian ships were docked at the Visakhapatnam harbour when the explosions from the supposed Indian sinking of Ghazi occurred, and that "it was not until about an hour after the explosion that two Indian naval ships were observed leaving harbour

Its not personal attack , I am simply stating you should focus on your patheic living conditions , prior to telling Pakistan what our forces should buy and defend our own interest.

Personal attack would be , directed at you , and its not I am simply stating that your society has social issues and yet you can buy ships and carriers ... even when you are not a white society (first world country) , because , the dream of being a white society can't be realiszed when the poor in nation sleep on streets

Perhaps that would make more sense , since I detailed the idea

LOL do you think India will be a GORA society , considering all the people sleeping on roads who Bollywood actors keep driving over instead of road

By the time all peopel find a home to live Pakistan will be first world country

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Did pakistani Navy ever do any investigation into the issue, were any findings of any commisions released?

............wait what am I asking, silly me!!!

71 was a national embarassment for us so no investigations were carried out... BUT as for neutral sources and eyewitnesses it indian ships were seen leaving the docks after more than an hour... so yeah silly u.

71 was a national embarassment for us so no investigations were carried out... BUT as for neutral sources and eyewitnesses it indian ships were seen leaving the docks after more than an hour... so yeah silly u.

cough cough... hamidoor rahman commission was for investigating roswell alien crash, I suppose!!! And I hope you know how sea mines works, you dont need a ship to be there I guess, also I suppose all Indian ships dont leave the dock at once, but only if logic had any value!!!!

Ideally 40 Frigates

20 stationed @ Pakistan Sea Patrols
10 On missions in Gulf/Africa
5 East Sea collaborative Patrol
5 Reserve status

Meanwhile the 10 Nuclear Submarines should be strictly for Offensive Roles

You must be daydreaming ..........:coffee:

cough cough... hamidoor rahman commission was for investigating roswell alien crash, I suppose!!! And I hope you know how sea mines works, you dont need a ship to be there I guess, also I suppose all Indian ships dont leave the dock at once, but only if logic had any value!!!!

Hamood ur rehman commission was for 71 war in EP not ghazi...here is whatyour ex indian navy chief has to say about PNS GHAZI:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGztly-lEvg

Nough said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom