What's new

Alteration of the Sikh Race through Operation Bluestar: Shuddhikaran Program

So truth always wins.

Indeed!!!

This is the only statement that I may agree with you.
It must be a cold day in hell today. :lol:

Last edited:
Some of you guys are really obsessed by religion , caste , ethnicity etc etc. Btw , is there anything especially wrong going on against Sikhs in India these days , I don't think so .

Open your eyes and move beyond theocratic outlook , if educated people talk of religion V/s Religion , then how do we expect terrorists to not exploit non educated people in the name of religion.

Some of you guys are really obsessed by religion , caste , ethnicity etc etc. Btw , is there anything especially wrong going on against Sikhs in India these days , I don't think so .

Open your eyes and move beyond theocratic outlook , if educated people talk of religion V/s Religion , then how do we expect terrorists to not exploit non educated people in the name of religion.

What a fantastic Kautilyan diplomacy! one first kills another and then says, ''sorry, lets forget the past and move forward''!!

Can India return the lives of thousands and thousands of innocent Sikhs who lost their lives during Operation Shuddhikaran? Can India remove the memory of those innocent Sikh girls who were murdered and raped and got pregnant by the Indian army? Can India take back the Sikh girls who fled from India to somewhere and became prostitutes to save their lives and give them the 'Izzat' back?

You have a very misleading definition of terrorism. If struggle for existence is terrorism in your eyes, then everybody has the right to do that to survive.

The seed of the Sikh race has been changed into that of the Hindus:

Sikh, an ethnic community living in one part of the North-Western India, was considered as a martial race by the British. By religion and by everything, a Sikh is not a Hindu at all. From the beginning up to the in famous Operation Blue-star Sikhs had been maintaining their distinctive cultural traits as a different ethnic entity. After the transfer of power in 1947 by the British to the imperialist Hindus, Sikh community like many others, felt that it would be impossible for the Sikhs to retain the distinct Sikh ethnic as well as religio-cultural identity under the dominance and hegemony of an aggressive Hindu regime. So they started demanding a separate nation state as they have always been a separate nation by every definition of a nation. During 1983-84, Indira Gandi carried out the infamous Operation Blue-star to change the DNA status of this ethnic group, so that they could easily be absorbed by the aggressive Hindus of India. In other words, the original Sikh community was wiped out from the face of the earth. A few survived due to the humanitarian aids and shelter Pakistan provided to them. And they are now scattered over the earth, be it Canada or US. The genetically altered/duplicate Sikhs are still living in India.

Somewhere one year ago I met one guy who claimed to be a Sikh. But he did not look like a Sikh, nor did his etiquette appear to be of a Sikh. I asked him about his family background out of my curiosity and he felt so uneasy that I had to leave the topic to let him get rid of the embarrassment, he had faced. I was curious enough and I tried to discover the reason behind the duplicity of his Sikh identity. Later I found this video and I realized why that person is not a pure blood Sikh. The purity of Sikh blood has been polluted by Hindus who robbed them of their ethnic traits. As a matter of fact, during the Operation, almost all Sikh men were slaughtered and almost all Sikh women were raped which resulted in the pregnancy of those victim women. Thus the later generation became genetically altered Sikhs. I am not saying this, the video says it all. Below is the video from Youtube.

i've met a couple of sikhs like that too
theres nothing sikh about them anymore

SGPC just released a calender of blue star operation but its all election tactic. they just want to provoke anger among moderates and hard liners , total vote bank politics other wise they could have done it earlier. why on election time.
they are on path of BJP as every election they simply propagate their ram mandir agenda.

don't worry junta,every body knows what type of communist post are.
mast raho:smokin:

SGPC just released a calender of blue star operation but its all election tactic. they just want to provoke anger among moderates and hard liners , total vote bank politics other wise they could have done it earlier. why on election time.
they are on path of BJP as every election they simply propagate their ram mandir agenda.

don't worry junta,every body knows what type of communist post are.
mast raho:smokin:

I personally think, Tamils should remain concerned with their 'Periyar' ideology and their PMK, DMK, AIADMK, VCK politics. They better not intervene in North indian religious, cultural and political issues, because they do not have the knowledge about North india. Actually such propositions-suppositions come from South indians because indian politics is a hodgepodge type masala.

Anyway, I did not have the intention to do politics with a miserable genocide and state sponsored, state orchestrated rape program. Election has nothing to do with this.

I personally think, Tamils should remain concerned with their 'Periyar' ideology and their PMK, DMK, AIADMK, VCK politics. They better not intervene in North indian religious, cultural and political issues, because they do not have the knowledge about North india. Actually such propositions-suppositions come from South indians because indian politics is a hodgepodge type masala.

Anyway, I did not have the intention to do politics with a miserable genocide and state sponsored, state orchestrated rape program. Election has nothing to do with this.

Clutching at straws , arent you my friend. Desperately hoping that there is some life in some dead movements like 'Tamil agitation' or Khalistan agitation !!
Look, flogging a dead horse and hoping the fringe lunatics that remain out of India, depserately holding on to an idealogy that died ages back , will somehow resurrect and hold India to ransom again is a lost cause !
For the last 10-15 years, India is getting from strength to strength. Most local revolutions are now fizzing out. ULFA is on its last legs, the Maoists are all but dead, the North East is engaged in peace talks as most of their comrades have surrendered ! Kashmir is quiet and Khalistan has been dead for over a decade now. As for Islamic militancy, this is where India is concentrating and I am quite sure that by 2010, India would have killed that as well !!!

Again another attempt,rather futile attempt to come out with the 'truth'.This won't change anything.

If this were the truth why do you limit your self to a Pakistani Defense forum?Why don't you go a step ahead and email it to Indian media?

A seeker of truth would do more than to just post the 'truth' in an Internet forum.

PS-Does the Chinese government pay you for this and if so how much?

We faced 1984 riot. Thousands of sikh were burnt alive, sikh women were raped. childrens were kidnapped and killed. But We were educated people and forgot the past and move forward.

Then we faced 1993 Mumbai riot. Thousands of Muslims were killed, women were raped. But we were optimistic. We forgot and move forward because we were educated people.

Then we faced 2002 Gujraat riot. 2K Muslims were burnt alive in three days. None of them got justice. But that is past and we forgot. Educated people look forward.

Then we faced 2008, Orissa Anti Crystian riot. Churches were burnt, Nuns were raped and burnt alive. None of them got justice.

And now its 2009 and i am going to forget it because its past now and educated people should look forward.

Yes, i also want to know that only minorities of India is Educated? Only they should look forward and forget the past?

We faced 1984 riot. Thousands of sikh were burnt alive, sikh women were raped. childrens were kidnapped and killed. But We were educated people and forgot the past and move forward.

Then we faced 1993 Mumbai riot. Thousands of Muslims were killed, women were raped. But we were optimistic. We forgot and move forward because we were educated people.

Then we faced 2002 Gujraat riot. 2K Muslims were burnt alive in three days. None of them got justice. But that is past and we forgot. Educated people look forward.

Then we faced 2008, Orissa Anti Crystian riot. Churches were burnt, Nuns were raped and burnt alive. None of them got justice.

And now its 2009 and i am going to forget it because its past now and educated people should look forward.

Yes, i also want to know that only minorities of India is Educated? Only they should look forward and forget the past?

nicely summed up .

Fake flag ID created for a single flame post and not used till date.

Very well reflects intention to flame and troll.

But the problem is,by posting such videos and making videos on youtube u can't create Hundu vs Sikh,Hindu vs muslim in India,
But wat ever u do,India's is largest democracy,secular nation,good economy than the country which was given freedom in 1947..
u should try more way to it..
Try a different idea...
I'm sure some fine day u'll come up with a master plan..till then we'll wait no problem...

Best of Luck Communist:yahoo:

who are u to talk about Christians... if you are thinking that every minority in india is under oppression or if ur attempt is to convey that message to forum users... i guess it is gonna be futile...

cos u will find many indian Christians in this forum... including myself... supporting india... incidents like this occur... but that doesnt occur every day and everytime... anything against minority happens.. the culprits are brought in front of the court... or atleast they try to...

FAAAKE ID with FAKE FLAG created to troll and flame in a single post..show ur intentions clearly...
U r such a funny gys,creating a fake id to troll hahahaha:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom