What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

There should have been an investment already. If we get a new government BMC will lose the Tank Palet on the grounds of lacking investment which is basis for the "lease".
There is justice and i think contract includes "in case of such a disagreement, state can seize the factory compensating the expenses made by BMC"
The factory does not only produce Altay, there are other maintenance projects and Fırtına howitzer and Leopar 2A4 modernization. BMC will earn profit through this projects. They have to invest and upgrade the factory otherwise it will be "odd". The factory can handle those without BMC, and already capable of.

And now they give BMC another 18 months to build the tanks. ROFL this becomes a joke

And people were accusing me of tribalism not to long ago when i pointed out the sheer incompetence and corruption in giving the contract to BMC. For the love of god just give it to Otokar and start pumping out some much needed Tanks already. Our national security should be top priority!

And people were accusing me of tribalism not to long ago when i pointed out the sheer incompetence and corruption in giving the contract to BMC.
Brainless,useless blind people you mean?
Where you been?

And people were accusing me of tribalism not to long ago when i pointed out the sheer incompetence and corruption in giving the contract to BMC. For the love of god just give it to Otokar and start pumping out some much needed Tanks already. Our national security should be top priority!

Yes, let's pump out Altays with no power-packs! We'll use donkies to haul the tank around the battlefield!

National Priority Numba von!

M-60TM
Eau_T_IX0AUg9cb

if you do not change power supply of turret its becoming sluggish with adding weights on it

i think APS is not active, when it is activated sensors will extend towards outside.

It isnt dangerous walking around the tank with APS?

That is the big concern with APS protected MBTs. Infantry cannot operate close to them in combat. However, APS can be turned off when in areas with low hostility (like the picture above)

Back
Top Bottom