What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Look at this guy... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1.JPG

i heard the first 250 batches is south korean or german engine
and the rest is turkish tumosan

is that true

As far as i know, its not true. Actually these are rumors that goes around.

Nope it is true. The first batch will use MTU-MT 883 power pack. That's a fact. RENK spent tons of money to design a transmission specifically tuned for Altay. They paid a good amount to advertise it and they are using Altay for marketing.

I cannot post the official SSM link because of forum restrictions. You can search for "ssm güç grubu" in google.

Nope it is true. The first batch will use MTU-MT 883 power pack. That's a fact. RENK spent tons of money to design a transmission specifically tuned for Altay. They paid a good amount to advertise it and they are using Altay for marketing.

I cannot post the official SSM link because of forum restrictions. You can search for "ssm güç grubu" in google.

I am happy if it turned a real deal out at least.

If they paid , they will market and Profit; or the big fat German Vice Chancelor Gabriel makes an embargo

What i understand, it is all not about designing something. This is easy part, because Turks also have full Access to all Kind of Engineering.

The real matter is COPYRIGHTS. Intelectual property rights! patent rights.

Turkey wants to Export the stuff she is making. Legaly. And you can´t Export parts which are claimed as patent by somebody else. The big western companies which have spend millions into R&D.

It is forbidden to steal in Islam. Stealing is for Chinese and Russian midgets. They are Kuffar. Muslims do not steal. We do not copypaste. All big Companies in Turkey must obey laws.

Because of that BMC (Which has a new muslim Owner, Ethem Sancak) buying Intelectual property rights from israeli hatehof Company. Because Hatehof has the right knowhow and patent knowledge to avoid any patent issues in the future. Qatar Military is investing in BMC for future Production.

Turkish companies Need more construction developers (Technical communication and Patent rights)

It is forbidden to steal in Islam! Never Forget!

The best patent protection lasts 20 years after which the technology protected by that patent becomes available for anyone to use as they wish. And patents are granted seperately for each country. If a technology is not patented in Turkey by the foreign inventor you are free to use that technology and to export it to other countries where that technology is not patented by the inventor. And patent protection is not automatically executed by governments. It is the inventors responsibility to get it enforced. If you use somebody elses patent protected technology and that person doesn't sue you it means they are OK with your using their technology and won't take the trouble of sueing you because it is expensive to do so. Only after they sue you will you be morally commiting a criminal act, AFAIK .

What i understand, it is all not about designing something. This is easy part, because Turks also have full Access to all Kind of Engineering.

The real matter is COPYRIGHTS. Intelectual property rights! patent rights.

Turkey wants to Export the stuff she is making. Legaly. And you can´t Export parts which are claimed as patent by somebody else. The big western companies which have spend millions into R&D.

It is forbidden to steal in Islam. Stealing is for Chinese and Russian midgets. They are Kuffar. Muslims do not steal. We do not copypaste. All big Companies in Turkey must obey laws.

Because of that BMC (Which has a new muslim Owner, Ethem Sancak) buying Intelectual property rights from israeli hatehof Company. Because Hatehof has the right knowhow and patent knowledge to avoid any patent issues in the future. Qatar Military is investing in BMC for future Production.

Turkish companies Need more construction developers (Technical communication and Patent rights)

It is forbidden to steal in Islam! Never Forget!

Well Turkey is not a muslim nation but a secular one. There you have your answer.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom