What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Well as per Scotland yard statement, they have arrested a 60 yr old male, taking his statement.... Now do you have any other 60 yr old male of such importance that can put MQM panties in twist, apart from Altaf bhai????

Let me add to their statement, They have arrested a 60 year old extremely dark skin male, who is very obese,almost bald, looks and sounds retarded at times. He has a tendency to speak like a donkey at times. :D was arrested this morning :D

just captured the moment of breaking news from BBC on my mobile..

2u5c32s.jpg

very low by pakistani media, but seeing the current media wars, it can be expected PEMRA need to ban few channels temporary for few months, MQM has advocated for free media even after GEO attacks
First time they are doing the right thing what wrong they have one he got arrested and they are reporting it what else can they do

Let me add to their statement, They have arrested a 60 year old extremely dark skin male, who is very obese,almost bald, looks and sounds retarded at times. He has a tendency to speak like a donkey at times. :D was arrested this morning :D

Stop being a racist paindoo. You can be happy about his arrest, its your right. Start any more racist bs here and you will regret opening my mouth.

Allah Pak ka shukar hy
Ya Allah Kam sy kam 14 saal ki saza honi chahiy isy ameen

Stop being a racist paindoo. You can be happy about his arrest, its your right. Start any more racist bs here and you will regret opening my mouth.

Chal Oye Nikal, I dare you to make me Regret. BTW I can only see one Paindo here and that is you

dunno but met police came to his home to record his statement
Pakistan MQM leader Altaf Hussain 'held in London'
_51606573_fa1d16c0-9c6c-4f82-b0b8-ab66ddd94f78.jpg

Police in London have arrested the leader of Pakistan's MQM party, Altaf Hussain, on money-laundering charges, the BBC understands.

Officers are searching a residential address in north-west London, where a 60-year-old man was detained.

Mr Hussain has lived in the UK since 1991, saying his life would be at risk if he returned to Pakistan.

Police in Karachi, Pakistan's largest city, which the MQM controls, have been put on alert amid fears of violence.
BBC News - Pakistan MQM leader Altaf Hussain 'held in London'

Back
Top Bottom