What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

look paindus, no arrest, only statement at his own home

BpMkQuXCcAA9lWo.jpg
Mr he is arrested people in london are confirming placed under house arrest Sir and now Police is taking his statement

You do realize that counter terrorism specifically does not mean armed response that is TST, CO19, DPG. CTC is SO15 raised from former SO 12 special branch and SO 13 ATS, so as i said CTC police does not mean armed police..... However am also confused if they have arrested him for money laundrying then why SO15 unless they are connecting it with hate speech and spread of terrorism is Pakistan

They are saying he was questioned and asked to give statement. Only BBC and Pakistani media using the word ''arrest''.

This shows how stupid and uneducated you are, I know you are too old but still grow up and am not SHAN please I am still waiting for you to make me regret.

Remind me to spank you on another thread. Please don't derail this thread with your further racist remarks.

Yeah heard the samething, my prediction proved right :D

I had said many times that it will be hard to convict him under murder charges but the money laundering is a straight forward case against him.

They are saying he was questioned and asked to give statement. Only BBC and Pakistani media using the word ''arrest''.
That is what confusing me too..... Because both are very different things being detained and arrested, whatever the case, ring around altaf hussain is getting closer now... He better run... If he can and his weight allows him too :rofl:

Yeah heard the samething, my prediction proved right :D

I had said many times that it will be hard to convict him under murder charges but the money laundering is a straight forward case against him.
Can you confirm if its an arrest or detain

lol Retard, this DP is clear indication of you and your looks. Jahil insan :D please make me regret daft $$$$
try to control and debate positively man! Why the mud sliding crap? Hansi kushi show kernay par you dont have to exceed limits!

try to control and debate positively man! Why the mud sliding crap? Hansi kushi show kernay par you dont have to exceed limits!
If some one will go personal on me and will start trash talk, I ain't gonna let that happen.

Back
Top Bottom