What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Yes he has been arrested in money laundering case.

Karachi stock exchanges looses 750 points.

He has been arrested by Counter Terrorism Squad..

@Akheilos ???
Why are you asking me? When was I convicted? :unsure:

The penalties you may face if you don't comply with the Money Laundering Regulations
If you can demonstrate that you have followed HMRC's Money Laundering Regulations guidance you will be protected from penalties and prosecution. However, if your business doesn't comply with the Money Laundering Regulations, HMRC can take various measures which range from warning letters to criminal prosecution.

The aim of these measures is to encourage you to comply with the regulations. The action that HMRC takes will depend on the seriousness and potential impact of the failures identified.

The penalties and criminal offences for failing to comply with Money Laundering Regulations
A penalty that HMRC imposes for failing to comply with the regulations must be appropriate for the failure and at a level that:

• is effective in encouraging compliance
  • is proportionate to the failure
  • dissuades non-compliance
The amount of the penalty will take account of the:

• reason for non-compliance
  • seriousness of the offence
  • compliance history of the business
  • relative size of the business
  • amount exposed to money laundering activities
To encourage compliance, HMRC will allow reductions to the penalty amount when you make an unprompted disclosure that you have breached the regulations, and you include an undertaking specifying how you intend to change this by becoming fully compliant with them. An unprompted disclosure means that you must contact HMRC before they contact you in respect of any type of enquiry or intervention.

The correct way to make a disclosure to HMRC is in writing. You can find the contact details for HMRC by following the link below.

Contact us

You can get more detailed information about the penalties for failing to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations by following the link below:

MLR1 Penalties guidance

HM Revenue & Customs: Appeals, penalties and Money Laundering Regulations

Punishment...err no idea...cant find anything online

woo hooo
although I hope that they will prove his involvement in Imran farooq murder too

Last edited:
Oh bandiya no akhathiya karo. Aj tay party ****.

gmall2.png

punjabi-dhol-graphics.gif

dhol11.gif

GOOD RIDDANCE!!. Although MQM will go on a rampage but atleast they will know that their Bhai is not safe even un UK and can get arrested. Waiting for MQM supporters to say the world is against MQM, Karachi and Altaf hussain.

According to Sana Bucha on twitter arrest was made by Anti Terrorism Squad so the case will be not only of Money laundering but also the other case

Are you joking or serious ?

Of course I m joking. Read my tweets against MQM on this forum. ;)

I had written an email to Met Police and called them as well after the murder of PTI ;leader in karachi and when he said that MQM would make teen talwaar as real swords... i still remember as soon as my call was picked by the attendant she said...'do you want to complain about Altaf Hussain'... lolzzz....

such a reliving day for Karachiites.. I hope they come out of fear now.. and don't make another person of the same creed as their leader...

Back
Top Bottom