What's new

Almost All Indian Missiles Are Dud Including Imports

raazh

Reaction score
Please see the full Video Report

Israeli Harpi, Popeye, Russian + Indian Missiles .. not working according to specs

Apparently i cannot post any URL before i make 15 posts. Any member please go to times of India website, go to videoshow and check 4835093 or search for video

Exclusive: Junk weapons in defence fleet-News-VIDEOS-The Times of India

also please some memeber with 15 or greater posts .. please post the link here for others ..Thanks

Israeli Harpi, Popeye, Russian + Indian Missiles .. not working according to specs

Apparently i cannot post any URL before i make 15 posts. Any member please go to times of India website, go to videoshow and check 4835093 or search for video

also please some memeber with 15 or greater posts .. please post the link here for others ..Thanks

Here you go raazh, welcome to the forum

the link

That means Indian Media always try to expose truth. :cheers: BTW, I have read that whenever post to TOI is made, PAKistani people says that TOI is not reliable. So, how come you say this reliable. Although we still maintain the video is reliable.

But what media shown is just little of the missiles. DRDO will not put the missiles so openly as Media shows. It's all secret to show .........

DRDO team to Pakistan to study HTF-PP technique

In a recent initiative made by DRDO has proved how they are lagging behind their Pakistani counterparts in missile technology. after constant failures and low success rates in tests they are sending a team to Pakistan in a goodwill mission. Its believed they will study HTF-PP technique that Pakistani scientists are useing since the launch of first Hatf series missile to achieve an enviable success rate (which is claimed to be100% by Pakistani media)

DRDO team to Pakistan to study HTF-PP technique

In a recent initiative made by DRDO has proved how they are lagging behind their Pakistani counterparts in missile technology. after constant failures and low success rates in tests they are sending a team to Pakistan in a goodwill mission. Its believed they will study HTF-PP technique that Pakistani scientists are useing since the launch of first Hatf series missile to achieve an enviable success rate (which is claimed to be100% by Pakistani media)

Any published news /media report to support your claim?

Google search throws no such report.
http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=e...o+Pakistan+to+study+HTF-POP+technique&spell=1

This report is a sheer waste of Airtime.....

The weapons highlighted are about to be phased out as most of them were inducted in nineteen eightees...

But anyone who watches times now...should know that these people create reports like .....Kala bandar....Shani ka Shrap...2012 main khatam ho jayegi Duniya....and a bulk of laughable reports...all in the name of TRP...poorly researched i.e.. Harpy is missile not UAV. It dishes all weapons from all countries including India. Stufflike no compents for sea eagle, everybody knows we are phasing these out.

Could't stop laughing at the way this guy vomits out mugged up words.....:crazy:

Last edited:
Well all the missiles mentioned except the Popeye are being phased out. The Harpy is a UAV and Harop is the loitering missile. We have just signed a deal for it.

ohhhhh how you guys make an indian thread as pakistani are you really bad like this.now were is sir asim? please see here also what our indian members doing .

"Almost All Indian Missiles Are Dud Including Imports"

what a ludicrous statment.it looks like the one who wrote this report test fired all these missiles and each turned out to be dud.

Indian media would write anything because they free and they got to fill the newpaper sheet or air time whichever appicable.

Oneday they'll say one thing based some reliable sources and the exact opposite the next day based some other reliable sources .

All of them consider themselves investigative jounaliss par excellence they never investigate anything and often base their reports on heresay or rumours.TOI/Times now leads in this media circus.

Back
Top Bottom