What's new

Alleged Galaxy Note 7 explosion burns down man’s house

I was planning on buying a Note 7......
Guess I'll wait :/
No wonder their sales have slumped, I for one will never purchase this product.
Why not get a Sony Xperia?
Z5 premium :smitten:
sony_xperia_z5_platinum_12_crop.jpg

Last edited:
I need to get back to UK before I can process my Note 7 recall:(:(

lithium battery charge pcb protection must have dodgy chip. 4.2v is max anything over can cuase fire etc.

images

Well i hope he do that and make Samsung pay for his loss
Following the incident samsung promptly replaced the damaged phone and even offered credit for a second phone. The phone has been dispatched and is on the way to customers new residence....... :lol:

The customer eagerly awaiting the phone

stream_img_1.jpg

Last edited:
Why not get a Sony Xperia?
Z5 premium :smitten:
sony_xperia_z5_platinum_12_crop.jpg
I need something with stylus capability, which is readily available. I often need to take quick notes and sketches and since I don't want a tablet on me 24/7 the note was the next best thing.
Plus I'm using a Samsung for 3 months now, androids really need a steep learning curve, and I'm not buying the iPhone 7, so yeah Note 7 seems like the best choice.

you should return it I will once I get back. Not worth it even FAA is banning Note 7 from flights or asking people not to use them on flights!

yea it works fine until it explodes :angel: but seriously turn that thing off and return it already it's not safe man
There is already a recall for Note 7
I have talked to samsung and there seems to be no problem with sets in our area for now
Samsung will change my phone for they told me i can use it for now if there is some problem i should let them now Asap and i really like using it

Also heard majority of those people were using micro usb to mini usb c adapter

They'll give you a s7 as a refund. You tell me if it's worth it!
really? f#ck that!

There is already a recall for Note 7
I have talked to samsung and there seems to be no problem with sets in our area for now
Samsung will change my phone for they told me i can use it for now if there is some problem i should let them now Asap and i really like using it

Also heard majority of those people were using micro usb to mini usb c adapter
i don't think its the adapter but the phone begins to heat up when charging to the point where it is extremely hot. I disconnected it from the charger and let it cool down a few time in the first few days. although it is ok now but that is where the melt down seemed to have happened!

secondly there are two places where the handset is assembled China and Vietnam and the faulty battery used is made in either countries is the issue I think.

really? f#ck that!

i don't think its the adapter but the phone begins to heat up when charging to the point where it is extremely hot. I disconnected it from the charger and let it cool down a few time in the first few days. although it is ok now but that is where the melt down seemed to have happened!

secondly there are two places where the handset is assembled China and Vietnam and the faulty battery used is made in either countries is the issue I think.
Smart phones getting extremely hot isn't a new problem , be it s6 , LG g5 , note 7 these phones get extremely hot but do a check because most of the time when phone is really i have check battery place for temp which stays normal
Just received call today they gone be changing my phone on the 19th Sep
So let's hope so it stays same

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom