What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Should we pose the same question for the American warmongers or would that be a sin?

Listen up, we are not going to become party in Western fetish to contain China. We are not stupid. We know who is making these noises and for what purpose.

China might be dealing too harshly with the Uyghur issue, but it is their internal matter. Pakistan can and should convey its advise as a friend. However, China is totally justified to take care of Western sponsored renegade groups. Western reporting on China cannot be taken as word of God. Western wish to contain Chinese rise is no secret to anyone. The West and particularly the Americans love to instigate chaos among ethnic and religious lines. They do it in Pakistan and they have done it elsewhere. This case is no different.

So again it comes down to "internal matter" excuse?

China is oppressing Muslims and Muslim Pakistanis are here defending them. :sarcastic:

How did BD help? Did BD help Kashmiris against Indian persecution?

Dude, I strongly condemn India occupying and oppressing Kashmiri Muslims.

Now stop trying to divert against your cultural genocide of Uighurs.

Last edited:
Dude, I strongly condemn India occupying and oppressing Kahmiri Muslims.

YOU means nothing, everyone can talk, but the government position decides the relations between countries, BD is still in bed with India against Muslim brother countries.

YOU means nothing, everyone can talk, but the government position decides the relations between countries, BD is still in bed with India against Muslim brother countries.

We are not governments but posters on PDF here.

Some Pakistanis are now coming out against China against Uighur oppression and we just need others to see the real face of China.

Dude, I strongly condemn India occupying and oppressing Kahmiri Muslims.

What cultural genocide is occurring against the Uighurs? You mean them being forced out of their ancestral homes? Sorry to burst your bubble but those homes are dangerous to live in. They are old were built centuries ago, therefore, the Govt did the right action in relocating the population to more modern homes. The official language in China is Mandarin but that doesn't stop people from speaking Uighur. If you go to Guangdong people still speak Cantonese although similar its different to Mandarin. If you are going to make a statement then at least back it up. Besides, you should worry about Bangladesh a land where people are disappearing and your prime minister is viewed as a dictator across the world.

What cultural genocide is occurring against the Uighurs? You mean them being forced out of their ancestral homes? Sorry to burst your bubble but those homes are dangerous to live in. They are old were built centuries ago, therefore, the Govt did the right action in relocating the population to more modern homes. The official language in China is Mandarin but that doesn't stop people from speaking Uighur. If you go to Guangdong people still speak Cantonese although similar its different to Mandarin. If you are going to make a statement then at least back it up. Besides, you should worry about Bangladesh a land where people are disappearing and your prime minister is viewed as a dictator across the world.

Dude, you need to read up how China has imprisoned 1 million Uighurs in order to "re-educate" them.

Dude, you need to read up how China has imprisoned 1 million Uighurs in order to "re-educate" them.

I don't need to read up on anything. I have lived, worked and travelled across China to know what the ground realities are. I was also studying this issue during my University days which was more than 15 years ago, so naturally, I had questions which my friends in China helped to dispel. Instead of reading propaganda buy yourself a plane ticket and see for yourself. There are tensions between the Uighur and the Han community but its more to do with social issues rather than culture or religion. China has 56 ethnic groups with a population of 1.3 billion people its bound to have some problems. Those who arrest the Uighur are Uighur policeman. When Uighurs attack people they don't distinguish who is Muslim.

I don't need to read up on anything. I have lived, worked and travelled across China to know what the ground realities are. I was also studying this issue during my University days which was more than 15 years ago, so naturally, I had questions which my friends in China helped to dispel. Instead of reading propaganda buy yourself a plane ticket and see for yourself. There are tensions between the Uighur and the Han community but its more to do with social issues rather than culture or religion. China has 56 ethnic groups with a population of 1.3 billion people its bound to have some problems. Those who arrest the Uighur are Uighur policeman. When Uighurs attack people they don't distinguish who is Muslim.

When was the last time you visited Uighur region?

The last time I visited the region was back in 2014. Naturally, you will state that much of the policies are different in China which has infringed on the rights of the Uighurs. But this is bullshit because these claims have been stamped on China back in my University days. Uighurs are forced to eat pork, they can't keep beards, forced to drink alcohol, can't fast during Ramadan, they can't pray etc. Same old bullshit is recycled for more than 30 years.

The last time I visited the region was back in 2014. Naturally, you will state that much of the policies are different in China which has infringed on the rights of the Uighurs. But this is bullshit because these claims have been stamped on China back in my University days. Uighurs are forced to eat pork, they can't keep beards, forced to drink alcohol, can't fast during Ramadan, they can't pray etc. Same old bullshit is recycled for more than 30 years.

This is Google Translate of Indonesian news

Kamis 28 Februari 2019, 05:00 WIB

After Visiting Xinjiang Muslims, This is the Step of the Indonesian Delegation

The Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI) and Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) and Muhammadiyah visited the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region Province, China, last week. The visit provided a perspective and hope regarding freedom of worship for Uighur Muslims.

"After we visited, heard, watched and interacted with the local community, especially those who participated in vocational activities concluded, among others, the constitution of the Republic of China is very secular, meaning giving freedom to citizens for religion or not," said Chairman of the MUI Foreign Affairs Division Muhyiddin Junaidi when contacted, Tuesday (2/26/2019).

"Second, he separates religion from government issues. So religion is a personal matter, this public business has no business with religion," he continued.

While in China, the Indonesian delegation was given the opportunity to hold a series of meetings with clerical leaders, community leaders, and visits to the Xinjiang Islamic Institute along with several mosques. The delegation also visited the vocational training center in Xinjiang.

"This training center is alleged to be a concentration camp or re-education center," he said.

Junaidi saw the attitude of the Chinese government was inseparable from the trauma of the terror that occurred in the Bamboo Curtain country. The training center contains men and women who are allegedly exposed to radicalism.

"Broadly speaking, it is understood that the Chinese constitution is very easily misinterpreted. So Muslims should not apply their religion well in the public space. So they are not allowed to wear headscarves or prayers in public spaces. If found, put in radical groups. Then put in "The vocation camp is considered not nationalist," Junaidi said.

This training center is filled with Uighur Muslims. They were given skills training there. The facts obtained there, the trainees were unable to worship freely in public spaces including the training center.

"If people fast, pray, are considered radical. It is not permissible in the camp. They can only offer prayers, read the Koran if they have returned to their homes. The issue of religion is a personal matter, it should not be shown in public," he said.

If you violate these rules, the potential to be included in the radical category until it is put into the training center. Junaidi found that freedom of worship for Muslims can be done in a special Muslim educational institution or mosque.

This condition certainly makes a Muslim very limited in worship. He said if this continued, the silencing of religious faiths happens.

"But what happens if this continues? Silencing the faith. Because religion will be uprooted from its roots. Especially in China it is determined that parents cannot force religious children unless it is 18 years old. In Islam it is recommended to teach children from an early age," he said .

Junaidi believes, wisdom is needed to understand this condition. Because, when compared to the constitution in Indonesia, the situation of religious freedom is truly in contrast.

According to him, a persuasive approach is needed so that the Chinese government can provide better worship space for Muslims who are there. In addition, he hopes religious institutions will also be involved in providing 'radical' interpretations.

"We hope that the Chinese government will give Muslims the opportunity to perform ritual worship on the sidelines of their training. Participants are also entitled to Muslim food. Secondly, the CIA (China Islamic Association) is included in the process of issuing fatwas about radicalism, religious viewpoints. ask and hope that the Chinese Government does not generalize Muslims who carry out worship related to radicalism, "Junaidi said.

The same thing was expressed by PBNU Chairperson Robikin Emhas. Robikin hopes that religious organizations and other relevant parties will be involved in setting indicators of 'extremism' and 'radical'. So that there is no person who practices religion well but is categorized as radical.

Robikin who also participated in the delegation said that he was happy because the Chinese government was committed to anti-radicalism and anti-terrorism. He also supports the deradicalisation program being implemented. Even so, he hopes the Chinese government guarantees freedom of worship.

"We sincerely hope that the constitutional guarantee of citizens to embrace religion can carry out their worship according to their respective religions. We understand that the Chinese government separates religion and state. But because the freedom of religion is guaranteed by the constitution, it is hoped that citizens are also given the freedom to worship," Robikin said.

As a follow up to this visit, Robikin said the delegation would deliver the results of the visit to the government. Until then the notes and hopes can be conveyed to the Chinese authorities.

"God willing

https://news.detik.com/berita/d-4447233/usai-kunjungi-muslim-xinjiang-ini-langkah-delegasi-indonesia

Back
Top Bottom