What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

just look at it its 7july paf drone crash people take pics and uploaded on fb twitter Instagram this place is somewhere middle of nowwhere talaging a village called sangwala villagers took pics before gov officials reach there
https://goo.gl/maps/YswUjZN6RazXBKma7

66162881_2392686431011193_3657655803529134080_o.jpg

66327289_921689564843013_1259981454314569728_n.jpg

India will never be able to get rid of the claim that made to calm public but failed to prove at all. By the way we are talking about no shot V/s friendly fire.

Even if it has to be covered, India has a lot of evidence, friends and then has the US Congress in pocket while having demand for fighter pilot, can easily price it.

The kill that India is looking at, is only that of Mi-17 and waved the piece of AMRAAM helping to validate another kill by PAF. India uses every satellite to find the so-called training camps but never found the downed Falcon. India should search and might help us find SU wreckage similarly to what Indians called it F-16 engine that turned out to be Mig-21. Eagerly waiting for India to search some proof.

Desperation as such may be nothing except that it's haunting back Modi so badly and even those who trusted the hoax on 27th. Live with it.

the most creditble claim Indians made so far to date is complied below in this image. the engine is of Mardan origin .even with the package and F-16 picture

D3iMS3GW4AAvMlU.jpg

Thanks for merging, and i have and i think if there is anything more to reveal, it might come up later, i think there are still holes in the story from both IAF and PAF which i think retired people will fill slowly. Its for those time sake. You must agree too that there are some plot holes. Not everything became clear that day. I felt both sides didnt do justice to people like us who want to know the documentary of things that unfolded. Hope you see my point of view.

That very well maybe the case. Have you read about the time US stole the sunked nuclear submarine of Russia that came out decades later. Submarine + Nuclear + Russia , imagine the secrecy. So just saying not everything was cleared out that day.

Oh you meant here, i would surely, thanks.
sunken sub is very secret thing and thats decades ago today a flying machine fall down villigeres beat anke video before gov reached haahhah i think you missed mig21 rajhistan video .pilot was not reached on ground and people reach with camera on crash site . just search it sir .

the most creditble claim Indians made so far to date is complied below in this image. the engine is of Mardan origin .even with the package and F-16 picture

D3iMS3GW4AAvMlU.jpg

That was the part that worries us most, such claims and then their belief as well. I mean Sir, can't deal with this.

Mardan origin engine :lol:

Imagine 2 tourist guys had the picture with milestone at Wahga Border and then Indian LEAs were hunting for 2 terrorists. Hard to deal with this, I say again.

That was the part that worries us most, such claims and then their belief as well. I mean Sir, can't deal with this.

Mardan origin engine :lol:

Imagine 2 tourist guys had the picture with milestone at Wahga Border and then Indian LEAs were hunting for 2 terrorists. Hard to deal with this, I say again.
the Indian web force vanished on 27th of Feb together with its airforce after PAF opened its kill score of that conflict. I recall the entire Internet including Youtube and our news websites that are normally swarmed by Indian trolls were absolutely empty. the shock was sudden and so intense that it took a long time to recover and the best they came up with was our AMRAAM missile they found complaining that Pakistan used F-16 and then some genius told the long faced IAF leadership to change this complaint to claim that IAF shot down F-16 through the clueless Abhinanand who didnt even know where he was when he hit the ground and got roughed up by people

This was posted just to point out that US count of F-16 cant be trusted as they would try to cover it up and a neutral party can only verify Indian Claims.
If memory serves, your Government was the one that first jumped the gun on demanding the United States do an inventory check on the PAF F-16's.

Its only when the decision went against India's favor that the Indian Government, the IAF & the Indian Media start giving the narrative the US was (now) covering for Pakistan.

Need I remind you that after the Balakot Strikes, India was boasting that all major Super Powers were with them on the assault on Pakistan - which coincidently included the US.

Since the events of 27th Feb., how many things have India or the Indian Air Force attempted to coverup which has blown up in their face?

The most compelling question that needs to be asked is, if push comes to shove and The One side that had the upper hand were to reveal (proof) the entire Operation - How would the other side respond to the general public?

And coming to your statement... Who would finance this venture?

Pakistan certainly isn't going to invite a neutral party/team from UK, France or wherever and pay for their services of an inventory check to please India.

There is a member on this forum @Knuckles his father was that F16 driver. Grow up bit now and accept the defeat.
And it was no pilot error. Common point of trajectories. Rare, yet it happened. Around that year a Tomcat shot a Phantom down over US airspace with what I think was a Phoenix missile.

And it was no pilot error. Common point of trajectories. Rare, yet it happened. Around that year a Tomcat shot a Phantom down over US airspace with what I think was a Phoenix missile.

Bro wasn't name of the pilot who fired the sidewinder S/L Amjid javed, I read somewhere a few years ago that he was fired afterwards. Is there any veracity in this claim?

Bro wasn't name of the pilot who fired the sidewinder S/L Amjid javed, I read somewhere a few years ago that he was fired afterwards. Is there any veracity in this claim?
Correction : Rank was Wing Commander. Yes unfortunately he lost his job a few months later. PAF was forced to let go one of the best commanding officers and fighter pilots the world has ever seen. Regardless his professionalism and hard work did not stay only in PAF, he proved his worth in PIA for over 20+ years as a pilot. The other pilot is still flying Vipers to this day.

Kid, I still do think you've fully understood how to post.

The video you have attached is a comparison between an F-16 & a Rafale, right?!!

The title of the thread is talking about: All F-16's are accounted for by the US.

So, why are you just uploading videos again & again that have nothing to do with the Topic at hand.

Look, i'm sure you seem really impressed by this YouTube Channel (PAK Infotainer), but unless you share your views - its pointless. And trust me, there are 100's of PAK Infotainer-type Channels giving the exact false made up information.

ADVICE: Before you post again, please read the Title of the Thread.

Back
Top Bottom