What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

Read my post again. For all this, information is shared but Pentagon don't do an exclusive press release for an issue relevant to some one else air force. Information is than given out thru credible media sources but not directly from Pentagon.
Fine, than it should have been covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Mike Pompeo loves to stand pedestal and give his views.

in the heat of the debate .... IAF is really playing smart and cunning .... they are able to point fingers on PAF .... and no one is asking about counting those .... Su30s in fleet .... the pic shown by them have some serious flaws in it (i might be wrong) ... might be the same mig 27 that crashed (Since lot of air exercise has been seen near rajasthan border .... they can very well play with aircraft signatures ...
don't worry my friend, more they will lie ... more they would be expose. they are playing stupidly, fighting for a lost cause of F-16 and getting humiliation everyday internationally and the most important thing they are badly demoralizing indian armed forces coz such type of lies could be sold to illiterate idian public but cannot to officers and this is first time in indian history when military has been dragged in to domestic politics brutally.

This is his Press Briefing from yesterday... Personally, I think they're avoiding the Topic themselves. They don't want to upset India too much...

This is his Press Briefing from yesterday... Personally, I think they're avoiding the Topic themselves. They don't want to upset India too much...

True, after an official FP, mouthpiece of SD and Pentagon correspondent confirmed and banged Indians....it will be too much for the Indians to digest, as they are all in hiding after the confirmation of no shot down. We for sure know all our F16s are safe and accounted for which was not just confirmed by PAF, ISPR and now an external source US.

Answer the liars India once and for all : Release Mig 21 Abhinandan shot down black box flight data, and shut the Indians for good.

And then request India for Su-30 Mki count down and six targets that were surgically hit inside India? Once India does count Su-30Mki, show the video footage of second Su-30 Mki lost after consulting Russian friends!!

Answer the liars India once and for all : Release Mig 21 Abhinandan shot down black box flight data, and shut the Indians for good.

And then request India for Su-30 Mki count down and six targets that were surgically hit inside India? Once India does count Su-30Mki, show the video footage of second Su-30 Mki lost after consulting Russian friends!!

Release Mig 21 Abhinandan shot down black box flight data, and shut the Indians for good.
Have you ever seen the Flight Recorder of a MiG-21? That is some serious RadioShack Dinosaur Age equipment. Its not near the same of a Commercial Airliner where they have Two (Flight Data Recorder & Cockpit Voice Recorder).

I tried watching the video (below)...and at times understanding what the hell the guy was talking about, but gave up after 3mins.

I'm not sure what kind of Photographic Film is used, probably Kodak :P.

But seriously, had the IAF of had the wreckage of Abhi-Nando's MiG-21, they would have presented evidence in HD.

why this thread is stiky ?
Because the Bosses make that decision.

o_O

An entire day (10th of April) has passed by...

...and not a peep out of the Bharatis' with their "We shot down a PAF-16! - Here is the proof" rhetoric.

This isn't the type of nasal that'll go away that easily.

FP publish the story about F16 count and then BBC, Reuter, New York Time and many others endorse the story by publishing it too. Now it does not matter what the Indian public think. The whole world accepted that IAF and Indian Government lie about F16 loss. That is the real loss for India not just a few planes or pilots but credibility. Everything India said about Balakot bombing, Pulwama attack and loss of only one M21 is doubtful now. In future anything, they will say, the world ask for proof.

Indians need to stop....

they havent convinced their friends in the west they shot a F-16 down...

but they come here thinking we might believe it

height of delusion

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom