What's new

All India Radio - Indian Intelligence to launch Balochi language propaganda broadcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But really, trolling your own people is not fair!
I though it is just us who have our Zardaris but man.... this is epic! It is getting hilarious by the day.

Well we can see who trolled whom after the hearing of right kind of disturbed response from vested quarters .

Well we can see who trolled whom after the hearing of right kind of disturbed response from vested quarters .
Dear we are seeing this for the past few days, in fact, there are things that we have been seeing for decades in this same region. Anyone can see what have actually happened here as long as he is willing to see it! IF someone chooses to turn blind what can one say. :)

Launching a balochi language radio channel is intervention in domestic matters of pakistan? We have scores of english news channels, many urdu news channels. UK never questioned it, nor did US and other english speaking nations.

Dear we are seeing this for the past few days, in fact, there are things that we have been seeing for decades in this same region. Anyone can see what have actually happened here as long as he is willing to see it! IF someone chooses to turn blind what can one say. :)

Of course we have been seeing this for past few weeks .Precisely right after the Red Fort speech.
And it is quite sure that its served its purpose.

For some others it seems as blindness .But we
That doesnt matter because we can see the petty paranoia from the same vested quarters

As if Pakistan is not doing anything in Kashmir. Both our countries are playing their cards as per their capacity. :p:

When ???:)
i just read the news on pakistani news papers and shared it. i don't know when but it is in response to indian radio step so when is clear.

Useless, most Indians can very well understand urdu.
but the difference is that government had instruted them to tell them about human rights violations in india. rest anyone can understand.

Of course we have been seeing this for past few weeks .Precisely right after the Red Fort speech.

That doesnt matter because we can see the petty paranoia from the same vested quarters
and what purpose did he achieved after interfering in pakistan's internal matter?

i just read the news on pakistani news papers and shared it. i don't know when but it is in response to indian radio step so when is clear.

but the difference is that government had instruted them to tell them about human rights violations in india. rest anyone can understand.
For Indians, pakistan praising India is a news. Rest is just same old story.

Served its purpose? :lol:
What purpose that would be?
trolling Indians and making yourself a laughing stock?

Wake up sir! You are a very senior member. At least you should be able to see the reality behind all that drama :lol:

they hve gone mad why dont they start news in Kashmiri language

Served its purpose? :lol:
What purpose that would be?
trolling Indians and making yourself a laughing stock?

Wake up sir! You are a very senior member. At least you should be able to see the reality behind all that drama :lol:

You are a TTA and an experienced guy .Look at the kind of response from Pak establishments ,citizens and their medias after Red Fort Speech .Through an unbiased perspective you can see the weirdness in their response .
That is why I said it served the purpose .
Only in future you can see the effect of this kind of new methods .

and what purpose did he achieved after interfering in pakistan's internal matter?

What purpose did the Pak achieved after interfered in India' internal matter?

You are a TTA and an experienced guy .Look at the kind of response from Pak establishments ,citizens and their medias after Red Fort Speech .Through an unbiased perspective you can see the weirdness in their response .
That is why I said it served the purpose .
Only in future you can see the effect of this kind of new methods .

What purpose did the Pak achieved after interfered in India' internal matter?
by internal matter what you mean?

Jammu & Kashmir
Kashmir is a disputed territory pakistan is interfering in. balochistan is an internationally recognized province of pakistan india is interfering in.
whatever you say doesn't matter because nehru had made that mistake in 1948. simla agreement and lahore accord also call kashmir a disputed territory.
making pakistan angry after interfering in its internal matter is a big achievement for indians. well you can achieve these victories eaily and every where in the world, you just need to interfere in their internal matters.

Haha know all their agents caught and few of them remained it's hard for india to send them message how to pick money from where for terrorism so they want to go on footsteps mullah radio

Indian terrorists radio

Tamil Punjabi Marathi etc now listen balouchistan language just because modi has used word Baluchistan in his Independence speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom