What's new

Aligarh Muslim University warns Smriti Irani of 'massive unrest'

As long as she is getting things done according to the directives of present Government i don't have any problems with that.

And what exactly has she done lately? Disrupting students' courses right in the middle of their studies promoting a dead language which in no way can contribute to our economy?

Yeah, she's Irani. :P :D

Seriously speaking I don't like this AMU management. Not the best example. They could have stated - Thanks, to the Raja, but we better focus on studies. That would have diffused the situation. And AMU is actually getting radicalized for quite some time now. It was always a far left liberal bastion. But now it is turning ominously towards the Islamist Right. :(

As long as we are using kid gloves against these radicals and using tu quoque to hide all the bullshit they spew , we can't expect anything better.

And what exactly has she done lately? Disrupting students' courses right in the middle of their studies promoting a dead language which in no way can contribute to our economy?

As long as we are using kid gloves against these radicals and using tu quoque to hide all the bullshit they spew , we can't expect anything better.

True,,,,she needs to be shunted out and someone with some experience and a degree needs to take over

Sanskrit was taught before as a language for a couple of years before. It is taught now. Only compulsory German is withdrawn. That's what teachers here are telling! o_O

And Sanskrit is not dead at all. In fact the best research on Sanskrit is carried out in ... Germany. :sick: LOL. :D

how is sanskrit a dead language?
Besides UPA introduced German in them middle of the students course in 2011 when it signed a MOU with germany without consulting anyone,
where was the outrage then about introducing new language german in middle of their studies?
The three language rule is for Indian Languages and german is not a Indian language.
Learning ones langauge benefits in a long way in case you havent noticed.
Every country promotes their language what is wrong if India does with sanskrit?

how is sanskrit a dead language?
where was the outrage then about introducing new language german in middle of their studies?
The three language rule is for Indian Languages and german is not a Indian language.
There was outrage among the students. But then no media house was listening. The students did not have a Kejriwal either. :D

Sanskrit was taught before as a language for a couple of years before. It is taught now. Only compulsory German is withdrawn. That's what teachers here are telling! o_O

And Sanskrit is not dead at all. In fact the best research on Sanskrit is carried out in ... Germany. :sick: LOL. :D

Cheers. I think I jumped the gun in declaring Sanskrit dead. But you'd agree it's never used outside academic circles and learning it is clearly not as useful as learning other Indian/European languages.

Why they would stop German in the middle of a session is beyond me.

Sanskrit is dead language.:coffee:

Cheers. I think I jumped the gun in declaring Sanskrit dead. But you'd agree it's never used outside academic circles and learning it is clearly not as useful as learning other Indian/European languages.

RSS :devil:
Bas naam hi kaafi hai:rofl:

Hehe. No, actually 3 years has passed. Even then this is being applied for the next academic year. German should be kept like any other foreign language as an optional subject. Nice language that. :D But I have an affinity for French as well. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom