What's new

Aligarh Muslim University warns Smriti Irani of 'massive unrest'

Not an issue of Islamist leader or anything. A commemoration service in the memory of the guy who gave the land on which AMU stand on in the first place should not be an issue. Very unfortunate.

He did not give full land,,there are 900 donors,this is just pure politics,,trust me bjp will suffer if such path is followed.

Not an issue of Islamist leader or anything. A commemoration service in the memory of the guy who gave the land on which AMU stand on in the first place should not be an issue. Very unfortunate.
Yes i know but the seculars are making it a communal issue since the donor happens to be a hindu raja etc.
earlier they agreed to hold the celebrations now they cancelled it after pressure from some groups in AMU and now the VC says it will create communal unrest, wtf was that?

He did not give full land,,there are 900 donors,this is just pure politics,,trust me bjp will suffer if such path is followed.
Still, this is not an issue at all! He was an AMU alumni anyway. The VC could have said that a special treatment is unnecessary. Instead he starts blackmailing in the name of 'communal tension'. Not fair. :disagree:

All i see is a hit job on smriti irani since many months, for her stand on removing german and introducing sanskrit , the revision of education and side lining congressi babus in Govt. institutions.
The marxists,congress are surely pissed of , they are using the mullah brigade as pawns in their game against BJP.

All i see is a hit job on smriti irani since many months, for her stand on removing german and introducing sanskrit and the revision of texts.
The marxists,congress are surely pissed of and they are using the mullah brigade as pawns in their game against BJP.

I want her gone,,i cannot tolerate a 12 th pass serving as education minister.Thats just not done:mad:

I want her gone,,i cannot tolerate a 12 th pass serving as education minister.Thats just not done:mad:
As long as she is getting things done according to the directives of present Government i don't have any problems with that.

Still, this is not an issue at all! He was an AMU alumni anyway. The VC could have said that a special treatment is unnecessary. Instead he starts blackmailing in the name of 'communal tension'. Not fair. :disagree:

Don't be biased,,this was a deliberate ploy of bjp to polarize before up polls.........and they did succeed.:angry:

I hate such stupid comparisons.This ain't 1920's and she ain't tagore:mad:
Yeah, she's Irani. :P :D

Seriously speaking I don't like this AMU management. Not the best example. They could have stated - Thanks, to the Raja, but we better focus on studies. That would have diffused the situation. And AMU is actually getting radicalized for quite some time now. It was always a far left liberal bastion. But now it is turning ominously towards the Islamist Right. :(

Yeah, she's Irani. :P :D

Seriously speaking I don't like this AMU management. Not the best example. They could have stated - Thanks, to the Raja, but we better focus on studies. That would have diffused the situation. And AMU is actually getting radicalized for quite some time now. It was always a far left liberal bastion. But now it is turning ominously towards the Islamist Right. :(

I blame rss equally for that.Babri demolition and 1992 riots did a lot of damage.No one can deny that it was totally a bad move for social fabric of this country.

I blame rss equally for that.Babri demolition and 1992 riots did a lot of damage.No one can deny that it was totally a bad move for social fabric of this country.
:cry: :cry: :cray: :cray: I won't go there. :D

In reality it was tough. I was a very very small child then. But anyway ... too sensitive that. I ain't religious at all, except for a couple of issues. Ram Janmabhoomi is one. That I will agree, without being a double faced lying hypocrite. :)

@he-man - added some... :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom