What's new

Aliens In India? UFO sighting in Indore

@thorough pro.... The Grey catagory aliens who abducting animals for blood and internal organs and humans for our brain chemical they soak this liquids from their skin and the waste comes out of their skin.... The Greys then soak a liquid that has cinnamon smell to it.... All the abducted humans have mentioned that Greys smell like cinnamon....
by the way am still waiting for confirmation on UFO over indore.... I will let u know when its confirmed....

@ ISRO do you have any news on above topic?

Also it would be nice if you put some notes on types of alien species, behavior and motives with pictures if possible.

r

Wholesale-Magic-suspended-font-b-UFO-b-font-font-b-air-b-font-floating-magic-toys.jpg

werent Aliens already living in India from hundreds of years as citizens?:azn: not a new news!:P

^^ not any more....alien nomads we have taught them the way to live in society for the rest we let them go around 60 yrs ago.:azn:

Stop trolling, please do not out flame baits :disagree:

^^ not any more....alien nomads we have taught them the way to live in society for the rest we let them go around 60 yrs ago.:azn:

Stop trolling, please do not out flame baits :disagree:

Only Aliens can teach and guide better their types and generation how "to live" so that makes Indians living thousands of years in India already ALIENS and thanks for addmitting this fact i was reffering to:p:victory:

Only Aliens can teach and guide better their types and generation how "to live" so that makes Indians living thousands of years in India already ALIENS and thanks for addmitting this fact i was reffering to:p:victory:

Good try.. Alas you did not understand. I was talking about aliens came from west with something (black) hanging on their chin.

Any way.. I'm just trying to get some reply from ISRO and your contribution to this tread is only trolling ...your bait failed :)

@isro2222
In your opinion, what will be the reaction of our conventional weapons like guns,rockets etc to different aliens. From what i understand,we humans are carbon based life forms and thats why heat can destroy us. What if aliens can harness energy from heat of our nukes?

LOL another drama now their media will say they r sent by Prof. Dr. Hafiz Saeed n ISI to kill the hindus:rofl:

Illegal Bangladeshis maybe using UFO to cross fence!..

yes or maybe ISI terrorists:rofl:

@kesang am trying to confirm the news.... Cant tell by whom but by someone who knows.... Both Aggressive and Friendly aliens at battle below underground in mumbai and near mumbai like thane district.... People hearing sonic booms and tremors in thane district.... Its not earthquake. Its a war being faught.... Please keep an eye on the thread below. Am confirming the news right now and later i post whats going on....
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-war-chinese-us-navy-off-san-francisco-6.html

Some body has been playing Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars lately:welcome: to India:pop:

Back
Top Bottom