What's new

Aliens In India? UFO sighting in Indore

sms

Reaction score
Country
India
I'm watching news channel they are broadcasting video of UFO sighting in Indore. It may be an Hoax so posting in members section.

Is there any member who can post that video of that UFO.

Bigger question are aliens a reality? Do they exist? I request some knowledgeable member to share their thoughts.

@kesang am trying to confirm the news.... Cant tell by whom but by someone who knows.... Both Aggressive and Friendly aliens at battle below underground in mumbai and near mumbai like thane district.... People hearing sonic booms and tremors in thane district.... Its not earthquake. Its a war being faught.... Please keep an eye on the thread below. Am confirming the news right now and later i post whats going on....
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-war-chinese-us-navy-off-san-francisco-6.html

I already gave the Question to someone for confirmation about indoor UFO sightings.... By later tonight hopefully i will get the answer.... However to me this news not new.... i already posted about UFO in north india, north east india, mid india and south india with evidence.... The big worry is that it seems desert near india and pakistan border (desert of india near punjab ambala) is under Aggressive Greys and Reptilians.... The pleiadians seems to shifted towards mumbai and south india while whole north india under Reptilian and aggressive Greys control.... The greater noida and new delhi totaly has negative frequency and people over there too much hot temper and shoots even on small things like driving.... Recently many UFO's been seen over punjab and also tarai near north east india.... Last year there was flares seen over north india.... The problem was there was no jet fighter around and it cant be astroid or comet because the flares seen just few meter in sky from ground.... IAF ignored the request of plane pilots who seen it. Around 5 planes pilots saw it but didnt got any answer from IAF deployed in north india.... i will post A to Z UFO sightings over india later tonight.... Right now do watch the link belows.... First link of indian goverment who want to tell about Aliens but cant due to america and Russia and also dont want to create panic.... 2nd link of the Flares seen over north india caught on cam.... Last link is of reptilian cigar shape UFO. Its seen in sweden and also North india punjab.... (please visit the above post thread for latest updation as i will post there)
India to annouce UFO's are REAL
UFO Sighting Over INDIA. [Video]
YouTube - UFO in India, caught on camera
Pilots photograph rod shaped UFO over Söderköping, Sweden | ufoeyes

I'm watching news channel they are broadcasting video of UFO sighting in Indore. It may be an Hoax so posting in members section.

Is there any member who can post that video of that UFO.

Bigger question are aliens a reality? Do they exist? I request some knowledgeable member to share their thoughts.

With over 10 million people who have witnessed UFOs across the world, it is strange that Humans in general are still unsure if Aliens a reality.

With over 10 million people who have witnessed UFOs across the world, it is strange that Humans in general are still unsure if Aliens a reality.
Large number of people have seen god and ghosts, djinns, witch too.
There is no evidence of aliens coming in spaceships. Most people who say they have seen are either lying, or under influence of drugs or simply mistaken something else for UFO.

I have never seen a UFO or alien and personally i believe all the videos capturing UFO 'sightings' are possibly hoax or trick of eye..

But it does not mean that i dont believe that Aliens(or life on other planets) dont exist.

The mere mathematical probability of earth being the only planet having life forms is one in million.

Lemme guess......India Tv might be broadcasting it . Cant see NDTV following such an act :P

@hinduguy @supply.demand....
you both havent seen UFO and Aliens so it doesnt exist right?.... well i havent seen Air by my eyes.... Air Dont exist.... Anyway the gods u mentioning are Aliens themselfs.... They are Humanoids with advanced technology.... Am putting my life in danger by explaining everything.... Yet i coming accross people who are shut mind and cant think beyond Goverment's fake world and fake history.... Even if u all get abducted you wont know because technology alien using erases our memory of abduction....
YouTube - Must see!! Actual alien abduction cought by security cam.
Up to 1 billion humans are abducted by hyperdimensional ETs, and humans are in cognitive dissonance - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com
YouTube - Dr. Karla Turner MURDERED for Exposing Alien Greys
YouTube - Grey Alien Filmed By KGB

Guys, I think I have seen UFO yesterday above Toronto. I have taken a shot as well. I want to share with you guys.

ufov.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom