What's new

Algeria's celebration of November first and the uninvited guest

French foreign minister Fabius met Bouteflika
lr-6765-43514[1].jpg

Moroccan verbal provocation toward Algerian turning viral and drugs dumping at her borders unprecedented and unusualy high!
Morocco's violation of international law can stay unanswered by the Algerian authorities. Morocco's was given the same worksheet than Jordan to destabilise her neighboring country. How long this worrisome last? Not too long if we take in account the recent Polisario troops mobilisation..

Algeria and Russia to expand their strategic partnership.
460x200-nf00111335-3[1].jpg

n-BOUTEFLIKA-huge[1].jpg

Bouteflika transferred from the clinic to heart surgery hospital

lr-6767-cb1dd[1].jpg

The Algerian Government and communication in the 21st century..The media allied to Bouteflika shows the same picture, the same table, the same plastic carnation flowers made in China, the president in the same position, receiving a different guy...the Palestinian ambassador in this case...this Sunday, while in reality french press affirm that he is still in France, in Grenoble. Sure he left the clinic where he was receiving care to a heart facility in the same town...Which made French and Algerian worried..The French a little more though...
20141116[1].jpg

On the first page: Val De Grace closed
in the bubble: My opinion, it is the end, certain that, the Grenoble Clinic will be closed too
lr-6768-76ce0[1].jpg

CAN 2015, Algeria played Ethopia
In the bubble:
the first guy: What is the score?
the second guy:
I don't know yet..I haven't yet read the Dauphine libere (the 1st newspaper to announce Boutef arriva to Grenoble)

n-BOUGHERRA-large300[1].jpg

Stairs take colors in different part of Algeria....A local idea , started in the town of Souk Ahras, is taking the whole country by storm..
n-ESCALIERS-COLORES-huge[1].jpg

For the Arab speakers , a window on the Algerian history..
[video]

Ali-Yahia abdennour, predict the fall of Bouteflika before April 2015, in a press conference given in Montreal Canada.
ali-yahia_2513624_465x348[1].jpg

Bouteflika hospitalised in a small clinic in Grenoble, France
lr-6770-60e27[1].jpg

In the bubble: That's all we can afford, with less than $80 the barrel..

@ blackeagle,

BLA BLA.......
I know you will show up somewhere, that why I left you a 20 min film, and in Arabic...to learn about Algeria and her people. That will have saved you a lot of calories for the lean times that are approaching the " will do anything" for food..kingdom

The after Bouteflika has started...
20141119[1].jpg

The opposition calls for early election to replace Bouteflika, but didn't say how to achieve it
n-CNLTD-huge[1].jpg

The pro Bouteflika close ranks ....
saadani_451997020[1].jpg

The real test for the Algerian selection in Bamako, Mali today...
alg_mali980_444793332[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom