What's new

Albert Einstein – was He a thief, a liar and a plagiarist?

Albert Einstein was

• Total voters
Darwin's theory of evolution has been proven false already. Reason is that society is getting dumber, not smarter, contrary to theory of evolution. Big bang theory is almost surely false.

those who failed in physics n related sciences are showin their grudges against Albert Einstein:lol:

sorry not everyone can be a genius like A E

u dun differentiate between a guess work n theory/thought/idea dat is actually da basis of any new invention?

Most theories have been proven false. The theory of relativity, both special and general, might not hold up.

Show me an astronaut who is younger than the rest of us and I'll believe in the theory of relatively. Else, it's only Einstein's guesswork :lol:.

Chen Jing Run was a bigger genius than Albert Einstein. Chen Jingrun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
o com on chen was da genius of just recent times when alredy so many things were invented but A E came much earlier than him...

I was sincerely praying OP should not be Indian and Thank god he is not or he would have got an earful from me .

For Current OP .

Sae jaa rahe ho beta .
Conspiracy theories ka naam uuncha kerna next generation me tumhari responsibility hai .

Riemann > Einstein. 'nough said
are u also a chinese like chen jing?

I was sincerely praying OP should not be Indian and Thank god he is not or he would have got an earful from me .

For Current OP .

Sae jaa rahe ho beta .
Conspiracy theories ka naam uuncha kerna next generation me tumhari responsibility hai .
page22_1.jpg

To be clear, Jewish isn't only a religion. It is also an ethnic group. Einstein is a Jewish last name, not a German last name. Ditto with Eisenstein, Perelman, Oppenheimer etc.

To be fair, Einstein was good, but he wasn't the best. Planck, Heisenberg, Hilbert, Schwarzschild, Lorentz, Maxwell, Lenard, Stark, Riemann, Roentgen, Hahn, Noether, Bohr, Tesla etc. were all as accomplished if not more accomplished than Einstein. It was the ripe time for discoveries in physics.
there are no best or better in case of inventors.....ok ..som create ideas while other make furthr discoveries on da basis of those initial ideas created by inventors so there are inventors n then there are discoverers....both hav somthin to share!

In 100 years from now , people will claim , that H20 water formula was invented by Einstein
Its astonishing how much evidence exist that Mr Einstein took work of other people

Who were truly Genius as they were expert in Geometry + Math + Physics and say that he was the one who came up with it.

If you look at his report card he got some of lowest marks in Math & Algebra it is IMPOSSIBLE for a person who gets low mark in basic Math/Algebra to come up with the solutions related to Theory of relativity , or energy equations. Infact , that is what convinces me he stole

The Mathematical solutions, or problems solved by other scientist Einstein could not even describe let alone solve it

He read the books written by Real Discoverers and secretly published his own paper with research work done by other people.

Same as cheating in University , final thesis paper he just did it on bigger stage

The theft is like , saying ... Honda Engine , was made by Ford , and Ford executives claim the award for best honda car in national car awards.

When I read about Manhatten project , I was astonished to not see Einstine in any prominent mention , or if he did a major task in the project but some how

HOLLYWOOD started to preach the idea he was the GOD FATHER and master mind .. I mean really ... HOLLYWOOD ..

Find me Einstine on the organizational chart for the Manhattan project

Manhttan_Project_Organization_Chart.gif

Last edited:
Am not sure whether to laugh at the thread or the name of the OP. HumanJinn:laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom