What's new

Albert Einstein – was He a thief, a liar and a plagiarist?

Albert Einstein was

• Total voters
In order to speak for science, you need to start by understanding how scientific inquiry works. You observe, comprehend, formulate questions, hypothesize, test, analyze and come to a reasonable conclusion. You are going in the exact opposite direction.

You have a certain frame of mind - all Jews are evil - so the obvious conclusion regarding Einstein to you would be that he's a pretender. Then you work your way backwards. You hit Google and look for articles claiming he's a thief and plagiarist. And you find more quacks such as yourself. You feel happy there are more quacks such as yourself. For a moment, you wonder if you should start a new Brotherhood of the Quacks. But that's too much work, so you resort to copy-pasting random shit all over this thread to try and smear the man who dedicated his life to progress humanity.

Those who understand how science works and progresses will know that you cannot hide a thing like this, even if you're as omnipotent as you assume Jews to be (Have you considered that it's people like you who make Jews sound so powerful, influential and omnipresent? You are doing their PR for them). His works have been peer reviewed by minds equal to his own for decades. Those include highly intelligent skeptics and brilliant folks who hate his guts. But they all agree to the accuracy of this works. And fix what is not accurate. Because that's how science works, it's always a work in progress.

You seem to confuse plagiarism with inspiration as well. Anything you work on is an extension of something someone else has done. Any new knowledge draws upon the old. As Carl Sagan once said - "If you wish to create an apple by from scratch, you must start by inventing the universe"

So if you wish to truly and honestly challenge the man, start by finding flaws in his 14,000 published papers :
The Collected Papers of Albert Einstein - Einstein Papers Project at Caltech

Facebook is also Zionist Conspiracy. Mark ZuckerBERG, anyone. All Muslims should stop using it to fight against evil Jews. :D
Oh come on now you shouldn't have done that ... now many here would think that Titanic was sunk by the Jew named iceBERG.

Co-conspirators?

einstein-and-gandhi-e1357105119213.png

Jinn bhai, when among humans, try to think like a human, please.

These grades are on a scale of 1 to 6, with 6 being top. He in fact topped the subjects that you claim he failed in. And everyone knows how bad his French was.

You got it the other way round man, do some research before you pull out such a show of astounding stupidity.

Not really - Gandhi was simply pleading him to come with a solution for baldness :)

Apparently, Einstein kept it to himself :lol:

@HumanJinn,
You forgot another option in the Poll.
I the OP an a stupid , racist bigot.
You would have got the most votes. :)

How many people actually know what Albert Einstein got the noble prize for ?
I know many members will be visiting wikipedia after reading this

Wow just wow !!! What a ground-breaking thread Hahahahah

Some PDF threads are truly better than an artistically composed mix of Heroin, Coke , meth ,Benzophenidines ...and a host of other things too dirty to mention.

With threads like this who needs "Laughter Challenge shows " ? ROFLMAO quite literally ...:D

How many people actually know what Albert Einstein got the noble prize for ?
I know many members will be visiting wikipedia after reading this

From my General Knowledge, swear :) didn't touch Wiki

For the laws of photoelectrics , I read a book in which the scientist/professor presenting the award compared Michael Faraday establishing the laws of electro-magnetics with Einstein establishing the laws of Photo electrics .

Hell, it took 10 letters or so from distinguished scientists the world over to persuade the Nobel prize awarding committee that Einstein's highly theoritical work was original and not just a "brilliant elucidation of the work done by earlier mathematicians and philosophers " . Most of his work was abstract and theoritical .

As it is , it took R.Andrew Millikan and his students half a century to experimentally prove some of Einstein's work. :)

Purely from a layman's perspective :)

Last edited:
In Germany there is the Planck Institute, the Planck prize. In Germany, Planck is far more famous than Einstein.

Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two well known Nazi physicists were also Nobel laureates, and they were well under Planck and Heisenberg in terms of fame.

Deutsche Physik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lorentz already showed that anything with positive mass cannot reach the speed of light.

Lorentz transformation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
In Germany there is the Planck Institute, the Planck prize. In Germany, Planck is far more famous than Einstein.

Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two well known Nazi physicists were also Nobel laureates, and they were well under Planck and Heisenberg in terms of fame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik

Lorentz already showed that anything with positive mass cannot reach the speed of light.

Lorentz transformation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People like Planck , Bohr , Einstein were equally famous since they were contemporaries . No comparison between giants .

And that judeophobhic Stark --Nazi physicist you just mentioned . His work is largely obsolete today.

Seriously man , De broglie 's work , the Stark effect are normal high school science curriculum includes .

Who would need Wiki to verify Einstein's authenticity in this day and age ????

genius comes in a different forms and shapes, I am sure most of you can relate to my own experience with one person who called him my best friend in university (his best friendship changed when his needs changed), this guy was the dumbest person I have ever met yet he stuck with the smartest people throughout his educational carrier and got out of it with flying colors, some due to his brown nosing professors and some due to his stealing other "Friends" work. he did the same in his professional carrier and is doing just fine now. He was a genius? he learned to survive and did what he was supposed to do with any means possible.

The early 1900s was a great time of physical discoveries, just as the early 1600s to the mid 1800s was a great time of mathematical discoveries.

Back
Top Bottom