What's new

Al-Qaeda claims slaying of ISI brigadier

Sad and more attention should be paid to the security of our service folk.

Allah rest his soul.

Hahahahahahhahaha, I guess the U. S should partner with Al Qaeda to fight ISIS. AHAAHAHHAAHHAHAH.. .This is indeed turning into a joke. Terrorists fighting each other to be crown kind of the jihadists. :lol:
These Muslim's extremists really crack me up. :rofl:

Learn English mate

There is no evidence to say ISI provided Al Qaeda leader save haven. It's not even the official American claim that ISI did that. If even the American state makes no such claim, your claim has no basis.

Just put your hand in your heart and think if you really believe that ISI does not know about it...You do not need to respond in PDF...But if you really feel that ISI does not know, it shows serious inefficiency of ISI where they could not even figure out more wanted terrorist in your country for so many years...Think about it..

Just put your hand in your heart and think if you really believe that ISI does not know about it...You do not need to respond in PDF...But if you really feel that ISI does not know, it shows serious inefficiency of ISI where they could not even figure out more wanted terrorist in your country for so many years...Think about it..

I don't disagree that it was a failure on the part of ISI, but arguably these kinds of failures happen on part of the best of intelligence agencies. CIA couldn't find him for 6+ years even though he never moved, despite their far superior technology.

Yes there are many Americans into conspiracy theories, so saying many Americans have written about it is meaningless. There is no such American policy at the pentagon or white house level. That is the litmus test you need to pass to even begin having your conspiracy theory entertained, and it doesn't pass that. There is no evidence of ISI funding Al Qaeda. This is actually one of the less plausible conspiracy theories against the ISI. You should try some other conspiracy theories against the ISI - I know you have a ton of them.

So you're saying Pakistan created Al Qaeda? You're very out of touch with reality if you believe in that conspiracy theory.

AQ was formed in pakistan.
Pakistan is considered core of AQ global.
Zawahiri is believed to be in pakistan.
OBL was living and operating out of Pakistan
AQIS is headed by a pakistani and based out of Pakistan.

Discount these facts if you can.

Definately a insider attack. Precise info about Brigadier movements and whereabouts. The number of gun men he had, that attackers targeted them all rendering them incapable to come after them

Pirs at Sufi shrines are easy targets. I do security duty routinely at Mehfil-e-Zikr in Lahore and Multan. I know how easy it is to breach security, because we do not carry weapons, and hired gun-men are next to useless. Militants inspired by Najdi ideas have an unthinking, unfeeling, fanatical mind-set.

Politicians and Sufis have to stay in touch with people most times. It is just a given. Nothing can be done about it.

AQ was formed in pakistan.
It was formed in the middle east and perhaps Afghanistan.

Pakistan is considered core of AQ global.

This is a thing of the past. Most Al Qaeda have shifted to Arabian peninsula and North Africa as said by the US state.

Zawahiri is believed to be in pakistan.

Then go and find him.

OBL was living and operating out of Pakistan

He held no relevance and was unable to direct anyone, hence it's disingenuous to say he was "operating" Pakistan.

AQIS is headed by a pakistani and based out of Pakistan.

Yes, if their target is Pakistan where do you expect them to be based.

Sometimes i feel sympathetic about Pakistan....You are in a situation where the the friends that you have made in the past in hunting you down..be it America or Jihadi people around the world...I hope you guys will successfully crush these Jihadi people in your country..

I highly doubt it - a man of his calibre would never be allowed to walk away free they turned everything upside down to get him, - unless they wanted to use him elsewhere....
If I recall correctly, someone mentioned to me back in 2012 that some of the high ranking mofos were set free by the Pindi court only to be picked up by the agencies again - and it was allowed by the Judge himself ----
@Icarus @Irfan Baloch

Anyone knows the fate of the assassin of Gen Alvi? Maj (R) Haroon Ashiq?

If he was really set free and is still at large, then he might have struck again.

Key al-Qaeda operative set to walk free - thenews.com.pk

Last edited:
So they become that much capable, to target a one star general in an intelligence agency.
What the hell was that???/:wacko:
He was on leave and on a private assignment and therefore was without protection. Other senior officers on leave better be more careful. It could happen again. This could be a new strategy by the al Qaeda to target senior officers whilst on leave when they are the most vulnerable.

Back
Top Bottom