What's new

Al-Khalid tank (Type 90-IIM / MBT-2000) Information Pool

bigger turret is not good, that means even more bigger surface to be covered by armor. The weight increases much rapidly.
Look at Arjun, not good design. Better is unmanned turret with electromagnetic gun and Integrated Electric Propulsion....:cheesy:

alkhalid 2 is a systematic improvement over alkhalid in all domains, unlike arjun which is a different story.

ehhhhhhhhh, I think we don't care about the competing between MBT2000s. Additionally we are proud of Pakistan's success.
If Pakistan can produce MBT2000 all by yourselves, have a good market, and good record in the battlefield. That ips the biggest advertising for us. The value of adv. is far more valuable than sell a few tanks. It stands for good partnership and reliabilities, and we can gain more money in other products.

It is really a pity that Pakistan did not take part in the tank biathlon in Russia this year. If MBT2000 wins, the biggest winner indeed is us, even bigger than T96A won the game.

alkhalid was beyond the specifications set for biathlon, even russian t-72b3v was above.

Last edited:
10426546_641945615904534_3824419759210482928_n.jpg

these are old specifications of al khalid not al khalid 1
this is from ideas 2012

strange brochure, new fcs,fcc with multiprocessing as i said once, new bms, new head mirror sights, also notice misc section with new features such as torque converter which can increase engine output for faster acceleration at same thrust though. rest is same as alkhalid old spec.

The ammunition capacity has also been increased.i.e.for 12.7 mm gum,it has increased from 500 to 1000 bullets and for coaxial mg,it has increased from around 3000 to 4000 bullets.@dazzler

strange brochure, new fcs,fcc with multiprocessing as i said once, new bms, new head mirror sights, also notice misc section with new features such as torque converter which can increase engine output for faster acceleration at same thrust though. rest is same as alkhalid old spec.

there is a tank in ideas 2014 named AL KHALID with same look and specification

and this is written on the tank AL KHALID not al khalid 1
so there is no al khalid 1

check the above pics, think before posting next time.

Al Khalid 1 exists and will be shown for first time next year

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom