What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

ANKA-1.jpg

>>>>> The number of countries ordering Turkish armed drones has reached 15.

>>>>> Sales negotiations with at least 10 more countries continue.

Our brother state Kazakhstan ordered TAI ANKA UAV system. 3 Anka UAV and 3 ground control stations will be exported to Kazakhstan.

We really nailed the drone market....

That shitty country in MENA wants our drone now, they want ToT. IF you ask me don't sell them, we don't need ther money to develop.

We really nailed the drone market....

That shitty country in MENA wants our drone now, they want ToT. IF you ask me don't sell them, we don't need ther money to develop.

There si no need to insult anyone in person or whole countries only since you don't like a certain post or their politics. In fact stop with this.

FFMiwXaXIAI9GaQ

Bayraktar TB2 left behind 400 thousand flight hours.

257 Bayraktar TB2s are on duty in various countries of the world.

13 countries signed export contracts with Baykar for TB2. Negotiations with about 10 countries continue.

Bayraktar TB2 is just a tactical class armed drone. However, as a result of its success on the battlefield and its concept's doctrinal effectiveness, it is a candidate to become the most important innovation and military export item of its region in the last century.

Last edited:
Inappropriate Language
Game-changing Drones elevate Turkey as major power broker: Fukuyama

Read you dimwitted Troll Team ( Deino , Foinikas , Iblini , retaxis )

the prominent American political scientist, political economist and writer, Francis Fukuyama drew the world’s attention to the Turkish TB-2 Drones once more in his article, “Droning on in the Middle East,”

Last edited:
Happy new year!
FIABFdAWQAANO7n

Happy new year to you too and thanks for posting.

Interesting that these is some sort of rounded LERX added in comparison to the last image I know ... and it more and more looks like a single-engined unmanned mini J-20

1641120089152.png

1641120100443.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom