What's new

Ajmal Kasab the terrorist of Mumbai attacks was an Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened?
India like usual using #fakenews. Ajmal kasab was issued a domicile in UP making him and Indian citizen and Indian have no answer to this. The info got leaked and India's are going nuts over it trying to cover their ****

India like usual using #fakenews. Ajmal kasab was issued a domicile in UP making him and Indian citizen and Indian have no answer to this. The info got leaked and India's are going nuts over it trying to cover their ****

I saw that and in the future it will be the excrement on their face. We need to make this a issue without doing rundi rona.

Lol. It is amazing how mods tolerate a fake account like yours. I guess it must be part of some therapy for you to help you get over your real roots.
Keep barking, katwe. Your butthurt isn't surprising.Since I keep on exposing your kind.

I saw that and in the future it will be the excrement on their face. We need to make this a issue without doing rundi rona.

It is already an issue he was an Indian citizen and belonged to hindutava from UP and he killed Indians. This happens every few years in a cycle hindutava performs a Major terrorist Incident to fuel the hate in public hearts.

It is already an issue he was an Indian citizen and belonged to hindutava from UP and he killed Indians. This happens every few years in a cycle hindutava performs a Major terrorist Incident to fuel the hate in public hearts.
He was an Indian muslim. GOI hid his identity to save muslims from backlash.

He was an Indian muslim. GOI hid his identity to save muslims from backlash.
He was an Indian Hindu. If they hid his identity they can hide his religion as well.

The point is it has no value if he was Hindu or Muslim but actual fact that matter is that RAW killed its own people to get political gains.

Keep barking, katwe. Your butthurt isn't surprising.Since I keep on exposing your kind.
Lol. If i said you were barking, I would be insulting dogs. You just bray and that's because you are rightly embarrassed by who you truly are. Tsk Tsk.

His name was Amar sing. All Zaid Hamid followers know that. They know very well that it was an RSS conspiracy. They also know that World trade center attack was planned by CIA and Mosad to defame innocent Muslims. They also know that Bagdadi is an Israeli agent. So many such facts are know by Zaid Hamid and his followers on PDF as well.

His name was Amar sing. All Zaid Hamid followers know that. They know very well that it was an RSS conspiracy. They also know that World trade center attack was planned by CIA and Mosad to defame innocent Muslims. They also know that Bagdadi is an Israeli agent. So many such facts are know by Zaid Hamid and his followers on PDF as well.

So it was Zahid Hamid who issued him domicile in UP India?

always new he was indian. just lik their fake surgical strike i knew mumbai was the biggest drama ever

their veggie soldiers couldnt clear a hotel top floor for 3 days. that alone proved india was milking the attack for fake sympathy.

Everyone in Pak Govt including your PM agreed it was orchestrated by Pak and Kasab was Pakistani.
Obscure logic to hide your shame and crimes, isn't going to cut ice.

Lol. It is amazing how mods tolerate a fake account like yours. I guess it must be part of some therapy for you to help you get over your real roots.
If you want to see what a mother of a terrorist looks like. also if you want to see what the mother and wife of a indian hindu terrorists looks like.

maxresdefault.jpg

It was a stupid story right from the beginning that Ajmal Qassab (a surname which doesn't exist in Pakistan), a face which is Non-Pakistani and a cooked story requiring 4 people to travel 900 KM on an inflated boat was stupid in 3 dimensions of sense.

Good Indians have found the Domicile now - now more investigated need be be done and Pakistan should use its agencies to dig the matter further. India will obviously want to hide it, Pakistan should probe it covertly.

always new he was indian. just lik their fake surgical strike i knew mumbai was the biggest drama ever

their veggie soldiers couldnt clear a hotel top floor for 3 days. that alone proved india was milking the attack for fake sympathy.

If you want to see what a mother of a terrorist looks like. also if you want to see what the mother and wife of a indian hindu terrorists looks like.

maxresdefault.jpg
Lol. Kasab got an actual trial. Poor Jadhav - no one can even tell me the name of his defence lawyer. Banana republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom