What's new

Aitchison College principal sacked for refusing admission to grandsons PMLN Speaker Ayaz Sadiq & ...

Misleading news. Makhdum Ahmed Mehmood's grandsons have yet to be born. All three of his sons are yet to marry.

Yusuf Raza Gilani's grandsons have not yet reached the age of entry test !

Misleading news. Makhdum Ahmed Mehmood's grandsons have yet to be born. All three of his sons are yet to marry.

Yusuf Raza Gilani's grandsons have not yet reached the age of entry test !

Why should we trust you? You spread lies just like your Party leader and King Mr.10%.

Who's asking you to trust me. Just prove me wrong rather than belching rhetorics.

You don't think i know you from other Discussion forums? the last person that i'd want to prove anything would be to you considering the level of your posts on other forums and including this.

You don't think i know you from other Discussion forums? the last person that i'd want to prove anything would be to you considering the level of your posts on other forums and including this.

Duh

Status quo is very strong and deep rooted in the country. It will not let Pakistan progress. Its only a small group of people in influential positions who are sucking nation's blood. Their corruption is destroying institutions,heritage and pedigree.

The power of DEMOCRAZY. Surely their kids are nothing more than street thugs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom