What's new

Aitchison College principal sacked for refusing admission to grandsons PMLN Speaker Ayaz Sadiq & ...

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Aitchison College principal sacked for refusing admission to grandsons of PMLN NA-Speaker Ayaz Sadiq & Mian Mansha

the Aitchison College Board of Governors has sacked the college principal for refusing admission to grandsons of important political and business personalities.
Sources revealed that the principal is currently abroad and his contract had to expire in 2018.
They said that those denied admission included grandsons of National Assembly Speaker Sardar Ayaz Sadiq, former prime minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani, former governor Makhdoom Ahmed Mahmood and businessman Mian Mansha.
They added that sons of Punjab former chief minister Sardar Dost Muhammad Khosa and Tariq Sehgal were also refused the admission.

http://92newshd.tv/aitchison-college...iness-figures/

more shame for noora worshipers !

lo yahan bhe rigging..

ab to waise legal hae asa karna... :lol:

I think this is fake news as most of the names you mentioned either don't have grandsons yet or they are too young to be admitted.

If this is true, then it's not just PML-N.
The person took panga with too many powerful people and a corrupt society like ours doesn't like it at all.

Yeah, I heard that two days ago that the " Powers that be " were planning on firing Dr. Ghazanfar today.

So the rumour was true.....

Reward for merit-based admissions: Principal Aitchison College fired from his job | ARY NEWS

Reward for merit-based admissions: Principal Aitchison College fired from his job
ByWeb DeskJuly 29, 2015 00:17
professor-890x395.jpg

LAHORE: Denying admissions to grandsons of some high-profile figures after their failure in entrance exam has cost the Principal of Aitchison College Dr Agha Ghazanfar his job, ARY News reported.

In reward for admitting students on merit basis, Dr Agha Ghazanfar was dismissed from the post of principal of Aitchison College, Lahore, by the Board of Governors.

The crime he committed was to deny admissions to the grandsons of Speaker Ayaz Sadiq, ex-PM Yousuf Raza Gillani, Mian Mansha and former governor Punjab Makhdoom Ahmed Mahmood, despite the fact that they had failed to pass the entry test.

Dr Agha Ghazanfar’s revelations in ARY News program ‘Comment’ hosted by Amir Ghouri, has opened a new pandora box.

Dr Agha had already spoken on record that he has been under pressure to admit the grandsons of some of the most influential figures of the country, despite their failure in test.

The contract Dr Agha Ghazanfar signed is valid until 2018, however a meeting of the Aitchison College’s Board of Governors was called and he was dismissed from principal’s post.

wow this is very flimsy reason to fire a college principal

Another stupid decision resulting from the actions of our corrupt and power hungry leaders. An embarrassment for the people of Pakistan. I hang my head in shame.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom