What's new

AIRSHOW CHINA 2022

photo_2022-10-23_10-43-45 (2).jpg
photo_2022-10-23_10-43-45.jpg
photo_2022-10-23_11-02-30 (2).jpg
photo_2022-10-23_11-02-30.jpg

From Douyin

I am looking forward to the unveiling of the J10D at the airshow ( ... and i set off the timer - waiting to see how long it takes Deino to say - there is no J10D .....)

And - maybe more technical details of the JF17 Block III - maybe even a cockpit view of it !?!

I am looking forward to the unveiling of the J10D at the airshow ( ... and i set off the timer - waiting to see how long it takes Deino to say - there is no J10D .....)

And - maybe more technical details of the JF17 Block III - maybe even a cockpit view of it !?!
The cockpit would more than likely look identical, except the HUD, photos of which have already been posted on this forum.

2.07hrs it seems - he is fast !!!!

The cockpit would more than likely look identical, except the HUD, photos of which have already been posted on this forum.

Most modern planes have gone for a single large MFD as it provides the best 'future proofing' interms of avionics upgrades down the road and also increases information-density with correlated data displays from multiple sensors into a single battlespace picture that can be displayed to the pilot, so i am curious on what PAF decides with ..

K2 and T14 both use AESA for APS. Not smart. Far too expensive but manufacturing AESA modules and components are much cheaper for China than even Korea, much more so than Russia. Still if an extra $200,000 APS system can protect and save a $2,000,000 tank from a ATGM then it is worth it.

K2 and T14 both use AESA for APS. Not smart. Far too expensive but manufacturing AESA modules and components are much cheaper for China than even Korea, much more so than Russia. Still if an extra $200,000 APS system can protect and save a $2,000,000 tank from a ATGM then it is worth it.

Obviously AESA T/R modules and sensors are much more affordable in China than in other countries.

1666673650168.png

just my feeling, because last show was just a year ago.

ok ... in that way I agree, but the presentation of the WS-10-family is a welcome news and I hope for some news on the Y-20B, some UVAC/UAVs and the Z-20 ... hopefully the naval types.

Back
Top Bottom