AIRSHOW CHINA 2022

LKJ86

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
77c25287ly1h45njhnsjpj219k1tku0x.jpg

Via 超级大喵酱和嘤酱

I'm curious, does Airshow China only aim for foreign buyers or also PLA?

I'm not a expert but I believed just for foreign buyers.
I thought it was the case, too. But looking at that the show involve Private Defense sectors in China as well, and this Show can also used by these guys to show their merchandise to everyone (including PLA), I can't stop to think, and even ask here that maybe PLA also come to this show to find new ideas for their own setup. Specially when PLA setup in previous China - India border had many emphasis to what they have shown in this Airshow as well.

I thought it was the case, too. But looking at that the show involve Private Defense sectors in China as well, and this Show can also used by these guys to show their merchandise to everyone (including PLA), I can't stop to think, and even ask here that maybe PLA also come to this show to find new ideas for their own setup. Specially when PLA setup in previous China - India border had many emphasis to what they have shown in this Airshow as well.
PLA has their own route. By the way, there is a guidance for any defense sector to become a PLA supplier.

Well ... less than a month to go and already some tanks known, but do we know anything about new aircraft, UAVs and helicopter to be shown?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom