paf k-8 air show in zhuhai

today Morning ,the weather is very bad:cry:
6 j10 change to 4 j-10 air show
81 airshow team in Opening ceremony of zhuhai airshow

81 airshow team in Opening ceremony of zhuhai airshow 2
81 airshow team in Opening ceremony of zhuhai airshow 3

81 airshow team in Opening ceremony of zhuhai airshow 4

Last edited by a moderator:
J-10s are a bit bulky and i dont know why,dont appeal me...In my opinion pakistan should skip buying J-10s provided they are being offered to PAF,and concenterate on further enhancing JF-17s...May be fitting delta canards,be the next step.

J-10s are a bit bulky and i dont know why,dont appeal me...In my opinion pakistan should skip buying J-10s provided they are being offered to PAF,and concenterate on further enhancing JF-17s...May be fitting delta canards,be the next step.

paf will use fc20(j-10b),not j10a.

j10b-31-1.jpg

j-10b is not bulky.....

this is what i personally think too..
Jf-17 with new engine,AESA radar and few more improvement like long range BVR,IRST etc

We need J-11B..we need a twin engine fighter..or we should invest the 1.6bn into new blocks of Jf-17

Last edited by a moderator:
paf will use fc20(j-10b),not j10a.

j10b-31-1.jpg

j-10b is not bulky.....

Wow..Never seen this bird before...Looks good...specially the Big bump on the mouth of the air intake,probably to reduce air pressure and speed when the plane goes supersonic.

Wow..Never seen this bird before...Looks good...specially the Big bump on the mouth of the air intake,probably to reduce air pressure and speed when the plane goes supersonic.

yes,j10b is very good bird ,some chinese j10 fans call the new bird “j-10p” too.

J-10 is not bulky, and J-10B has an improved airframe.

Now, the J-10B/FC-20 may be a 4.5 gen fighter or close to a 4.5 gen fighter. I think it will be better then out F-16 block 52+.

And I don't think you will ever see canards on a JF-17 because unlike most planes with canards it has it's air intakes on it's sides, so putting canards would obstruct air intake, unless another airframe is used and the air intakes are put under the plane (very unlikely). Besides, canards are used for increased maneuverability, out JFT is pretty maneuverable already

But, rest assure even if we get more than 36 FC-20/J-10Bs, we will still be able to develop the JF-17 into an even deadlier machine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom