What's new

Air Marshal (R) Shahid Latif on wonders Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder hold

As for the number 17 and the name thunder I have the following observations:

17 Turkic horsemen conquered the entire Bengal, in the 13th century, without chopping a single head off.....

This raging thunder storm is the Turkish(=Pak) Army O LORD,
This is the Army to die for YOUR sake O LORD,
Let them raise with Azan YOUR NAME
Render them victorious, for they are the Last Army of Islam.
- Yahya Kemal, the first Turkish Ambassador to Pakistan

Let's see what 17 JF17s can do....

Those horsemen were 18 or 12 , not 17.

Last edited:
As for the number 17 and the name thunder I have the following observations:

17 Turkic horsemen conquered the entire Bengal, in the 13th century, without chopping a single head off.....

This raging thunder storm is the Turkish(=Pak) Army O LORD,
This is the Army to die for YOUR sake O LORD,
Let them raise with Azan YOUR NAME
Render them victorious, for they are the Last Army of Islam.
- Yahya Kemal, the first Turkish Ambassador to Pakistan

Let's see what 17 JF17s can do....

Shahid Latif shared on the naming convention, they wanted something which was equal or better than F-16, F-18 was already taken while F-17 was sweet spot open so they opted for F-17, later Chinese requested since its a joint venture so to include "J" in the name to make it JF-17 and that's it

Those horsemen were 18 or 12 , not 17.

Shahid Latif shared on the naming convention, they wanted something which was equal or better than F-16, F-18 was already taken while F-17 was sweet spot open so they opted for F-17, later Chinese requested since its a joint venture so to include "J" in the name to make it JF-17 and that's it
Here, I am alluding to the symbolism relevant to Terjuman-i Mazi Shan-i Hal Jan-i Istikbal!!!! The Ehl-i Iman shouldn't have issue with that.....

Last edited:
Avoid repetition and try to check search before creating new thread.

Regards,
its not the same interview, its 50 min long exclusive interview only focused on JF17 thunder so i think it deserves its own thread.

But its upto you man, thanks.

its not the same interview, its 50 min long exclusive interview only focused on JF17 thunder so i think it deserves its own thread.

Well, he gives 100s of interviews and speaks about JF-17 hence, all be kept at same place with above subject.

any youtube link.... ??

any youtube link.... ??
i searched everywhere and could not find it anywhere on Youtube, its not even on dailymotion that is why it can not be embedded.

Well, he gives 100s of interviews and speaks about JF-17 hence, all be kept at same place with above subject.
no problem man its all good, ill keep that in mind next time.

Back
Top Bottom