What's new

Air Marshal (R) Shahid Latif on wonders Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder hold

Bloody anchors never stop interrupting. They should also show some respect for those who actually delivered for Pakistan.
99.9% Pakistanis are simple traders /clerks /politicians /lawyers... only good for themselves.

Referring back to the interview, i confirm that in late 90's Pakistan currency was devaluing fast, main reason was ban on Pakistanis in middle eastern job market.
I remember in early 1999 USD were not available in banks, in black market 1USD was=88PKR, while govt. rate show something else.
Govt. was so desperate that they took over the USD accounts of it's civilians. Tells the whole story, in late 1999 Pakistan was declared bankrupt and it was same year and 1998 in which Sahrif family did most of the money laundering.

Last edited:
That helo was shot down.

What are the chances of a helo going down in the exact same narrow window of time that aerial dog fights are going on above?!

Pakistan didnt claim that kill probably they downed it in friendly fire. Second reason could be that helo was carry a dozen military officers so to avoid escalation they didn't claim it.

Bloody anchors never stop interrupting. They should also show some respect for those who actually delivered for Pakistan.
99.9% Pakistanis are simple traders /clerks /politicians /lawyers... only good for themselves.

Across the globe achors and journalists are spend years in universities to study art of journalism but here in Pakistan every fucking loud mouth is allowed to be an anchor. You will hardly find any educated journalists in Pakistan.

Across the globe achors and journalists are spend years in universities to study art of journalism but here in Pakistan every fucking loud mouth is allowed to be an anchor. You will hardly find any educated journalists in Pakistan.

AVM SL was such a key person, that US had to tell Zardari that they don't want this man at helm of PAF affairs.
Americans knew the potential of this guy, he was one of his kind in PAF history, may be the only one after AM Noor Khan.

Last edited:
I have found
There was a question regarding what gen this f17 is and how in future we will deal with f16s. Then the interviewer jumped to something els inbetween and stoped airmarshal, really wanted to listen what he had to say, stupid anchors.

Back
Top Bottom