What's new

Air force to buy long-range radar by Tk 147cr

I can't seem to reply back to you on the other thread, it says post has to exceed 29 or something.

Since you replied back here.

Looks like you have been waiting for a reply from me, waiting eagerly in your little corner of the slum that you call home. How may I help you beta? Want some british Paisa?

How does it feel being our eternal $#%#s because you crawled on all fours for us to liberate you?

Should have let you ingrates fester for a good 5 - 10 years (till 3 million became a small drop in the ocean on account of your former masters)....the UK wouldn't have to deal with a 70% poverty stricken bunch of abject losers for one....switching from master to master in reality....while deluding themselves it aint so. :lol:

Last edited:
Your force plan 2030 (which has no white paper release) is a pretty humourous fantasy at best.

Ask @~Phoenix~ how BAL shines and licks boots for example.

So yeah whenever you mentally masturbate on it, it comes out like that History Channel meme guy and his alien conspiracies.

Forces Goal 2030 is legit,bro...

BAL also means pubic hair in Bengali lol

And don't insult memes...Because the same thing brightens you up everytime you see Dat Gurl with another guy!
XVu3Es2.jpg

BD patented lungi launcher.

@gslv mk3 @alaungphaya

Looks badass ( dat sarcasm tho )

Wait,the face looks like someone I know...Iajdani!
I have mapped 3 circles centred on Barisal.(500 km , 300 km, 100 km)

Using the shadow range equation (assuming radar located at 100 m above sea level).

f121c47afa63a34be6b02476ab11e58f6c27d316

For 500 km, TH = 17km

For 300 km, TH = 5km

For 100km, TH = 0.324 km (324 metres)

MATHS! UGH!

BD radar waves don't need to follow the laws of physics.

Y schools not be like that? UGH

The irony of Indians being colonised for most of last
1000 years and now buddying with Jewish land
thieveso_O

Learn to live with it. And stop cooking up conspiracy theories about Yankee- Yindoo- Yahoodi alliance against Islam.

The irony of Indians being colonised for most of last
1000 years and now buddying with Jewish land
thieveso_O

And the irony of you living in that colonizer country that loves and buddies up with Israel and India way more than they can even notice BD....past some 70% poverty stricken bozos from sylhet.

Oy vey indeed!

And the irony of you living in that colonizer country that loves and buddies up with Israel and India way more than they can even notice BD....past some 70% poverty stricken bozos from sylhet.

Oy vey indeed!

Don't stop trying to detract from my point.

Indians should never talk against colonialism as they have buddied up with a CURRENT
colonialist settler state, that has displaced the natives to make way for Jews from all
over the world.

Are we done with hair pulling yet?

You guys can do better than these last few posts honestly!

Yes, you can.

Have a great evening, Tay.

Don't stop trying to detract from my point.

Indians should never talk against colonialism as they have buddied up with a CURRENT
colonialist settler state, that has displaced the natives to make way for Jews from all
over the world.

Like I said: oy vey!

Have a good cry about it.

ShowImage.ashx

Dhowan2.JPG

dfcb2e57911bdc868907a9d8aa34e9f1-640x425.jpg

46269676.cms

Butthurtdeshis be all like: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Like I said: oy vey!

Have a good cry about it.

ShowImage.ashx

Dhowan2.JPG

dfcb2e57911bdc868907a9d8aa34e9f1-640x425.jpg

46269676.cms

Butthurtdeshis be all like: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

No-one is crying but when any Indian talks about
colonialism, then they shall be reminded of this relationship.

Cannot talk about the evils of colonialism when you
are best buddies with modern-day colonialists, now can you? BD may have it's faults but it does not recognise land thieves.

Cannot talk about the evils of colonialism when you
are best buddies with modern-day colonialists, now can you? BD may have it's faults but it does not recognise land thieves.

That is your own butthurt opinion. Be aware you live in (and hopefully pay taxes to) a country that openly and strongly supports Israel to the hilt ever since the Balfour declaration.

So you sir are a big (royal one may say) hypocrite. Go back to your BD which does not recognise Israel if you care about it so much.

Look where you are headed now, better speak up and be heard (and promptly ignored being the poor little BD guy you are)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...o-israel-after-year-long-review-10394143.html

Change where you live before you complain about a country far away engaging with Israel in all areas.

That is your own butthurt opinion. Be aware you live in (and hopefully pay taxes to) a country that openly and strongly supports Israel to the hilt ever since the Balfour declaration.

So you sir are a big (royal one may say) hypocrite. Go back to your BD which does not recognise Israel if you care about it so much.

Look where you are headed now, better speak up and be heard (and promptly ignored being the poor little BD guy you are)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...o-israel-after-year-long-review-10394143.html

Change where you live before you complain about a country far away engaging with Israel in all areas.

You are not the brightest one around are you?

Indians always complains about how colonialism put them down and then engages with
current land thieves lol

This has nothing to do with the UK as it has fully apologised for colonialism, taken in millions of immigrants
from former colonies as atonement, and also gives out more money in aid than nearly all others.

Now unless you are willing to raise the quality of your argument I am finished with
this.

This has nothing to do with the UK as it has fully apologised for colonialism, taken in millions of immigrants
from former colonies as atonement, and also gives out more money in aid than nearly all others.

Yet UK still maintains and expands excellent relations with these "land thieves" as you put it....supplying them arms and diplomatic support and full recognition....after having established them in the balfour declaration.

It is BD that has serious inferiority complex with these "land thieves":

http://bdnews24.com/politics/2016/0...raeli-intelligence-force-mossad-shahriar-alam

:rofl:

They ignore you completely, but you cannot ignore them back....because you cannot accept how insignificant you are to the entire world.

This insignificance stems from your own mentality. Just look at this one thread for example....not one BD person could respond to my post about range shadows (the one that attempted to got royally raped and has fled). The only person that brought up fair points on it was a French guy whom I invited for his opinion (but I doubt any BD person is capable of even understanding what he was saying and trying to form an argument out of it).

That should tell anyone that reads this all they need to know about this thing called Bangladesh:lol:....no IQ to respond on the technical and scientific discussion so they have to resort to bashing big DADA through its relations with the evil "yahudis".

You can take the bangladeshi away from the mullahs but you apparently can't take the mullah out of the bangladeshi :lol:

Back
Top Bottom