What's new

Air Force to acquire Glock 17 pistols

imiakhtar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst perusing ppra tenders (as normal folk do), I came across an interesting tender issued by the Pak defence attache presumably on behalf of the PAF (PAF is to take receipt of tender).

gk.jpg

http://www.ppra.org.pk/doc/2-4/dgdp24-154.pdf

At a guess, this tender will go some way in equipping perimeter security forces at PAF installations.

Any other ideas?

Whilst perusing ppra tenders (as normal folk do), I came across an interesting tender issued by the Pak defence attache presumably on behalf of the PAF (PAF is to take receipt of tender).

At a guess, this tender will go some way in equipping perimeter security forces at PAF installations.

Any other ideas?

SSW

do we still issue side-arms to pilots?

do we still issue side-arms to pilots?

You should know that, no? :P

We have pictures here i think that show pilots wearing a sidearm. I believe it is a normal practice when flying combat missions. Might not be so during routine sorties.

that it suppose to be.prepare fore worst.if that heppens then it would be just one shot and the enemy will be busy collecting his companions meat.
Its heavy,its loud,it has heavy recoil,and therefore a bad choice for sidearm to be issued for pilots. Glock 17 are a good choice.

Inaccurate as the recoil is hard to handle. 45 acp and 9mm is still the best choice for combat handguns.
Despite all these,D Eagle has got a unique status,and perhaps among the most famous handguns,along with peacekeeper.

How does a cute little South Indian kid wearing an Arab attire know so much about firearms ? :o:
Because for the past 3 years,everyday I am on PDF!:cheers:

Despite all these,D Eagle has got a unique status,and perhaps among the most famous handguns,along with peacekeeper.

More like elephant's teeth, the Jericho is a fine pistol, as i've heard. I'm thinking about getting a Glock or Walther PPK later next year.

that it suppose to be.prepare fore worst.if that heppens then it would be just one shot and the enemy will be busy collecting his companions meat.
D-eagle is for movies and show off. Glock 17 is best choice as sidearm.

Isn't that ridiculously powerfull?
Indeed! Also big, heavy and more recoil which effects its accuracy.

More like elephant's teeth, the Jericho is a fine pistol, as i've heard. I'm thinking about getting a Glock or Walther PPK later next year.
You are in Canada,right bro? Can immigrants buy guns?
I wish to own these pieces one day:
Taurus Raging Judge .45
RagingJudgeMagnum.jpg

Though I know its impossible.
Although here is my more "possible" dream
IOF Revolver 0.32
3_sa_32rev.jpg

D-eagle is for movies and show off. Glock 17 is best choice as sidearm.

Indeed! Also big, heavy and more recoil which effects its accuracy.
Yeah bro,I've mentioned them already!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom