What's new

Air Force Question Thread

I doubt that India will get pissed, cause if Pakistan gets J-11's than they will just ask the Russians for something better than that, and the cycle will go on. I think wat Pakistan should worry more about should be SAMs.

YEAH PAKISTAN SHOULD GET THEM....I THINK CHINA WOULD SELL THEM TO PAKISTAN

It not that easy that China has a fighter and it can sell it to a third party. When you sign a contract with another country to buy engines or avionics , weapons they are mostly forbidden to sell until the seller agrees to it. In our case we have our all time favourite India :whistle:

I really think if we can we should get some J-11's they will come in very handy !!

guys I want to know something realated to the eveent that took place 2 days before, when IAF violated pak airspace:

Rumor has it that their were 2 mirage 2000's of IAF that crossed our border, and we sent some of our f-16s and f-7s..

I want to know that isnt f-7 a inferior aircraft when compared to mirage 2000??? so whywe had sent them??

please share some thoughts,

Regards,

guys I want to know something realated to the eveent that took place 2 days before, when IAF violated pak airspace:

Rumor has it that their were 2 mirage 2000's of IAF that crossed our border, and we sent some of our f-16s and f-7s..

I want to know that isnt f-7 a inferior aircraft when compared to mirage 2000??? so whywe had sent them??

Regards,

f7 we use for more then one porpes i think they sent F7pg for mirage2000 its ok

No matter what aircraft its the man behind the machine, when we recived mirages we used to dog fight with F-6 vs Mirages and to tell you the truth the person with experience would always win , pulling 7 gs in a F-6 was like hanging yourself but we used to do it tho most pilots said it can't be done.

No matter what aircraft its the man behind the machine, when we recived mirages we used to dog fight with F-6 vs Mirages and to tell you the truth the person with experience would always win , pulling 7 gs in a F-6 was like hanging yourself but we used to do it tho most pilots said it can't be done.

agreed thankyou sir,:pakistan::pakistan:

yes sir you 100% right .also i thing for these kind of missions PAF use its good mans.hope all senior poilets can give good answer to IAF .

When a scramble is ordered, whichever aircraft are on ADA rush to intercept intruders…Its NOT like this that F-7s will only scramble against Migs and F-16s against M-2k or SU-30s: system doesn’t work like this….Sometimes aircraft are scrambled from the two different bases as well and one might be giving ADA with F-16s and the other with Mirages….

All PAF pilots are equally trained to intercept any kind of aircraft that violates IB. Unlike Falcon 4.0 ( game) , unfortunately while a pilot sits on the real ADA, he/she doesn’t have an option to choose opponent fighters….

Very right Sir….On a lighter note , F-6s could never come to terms with Mirage’s split S, and the Mirage guys always chickened out against F-6s in scissors….:smokin:.........Good old days….:police:

Very right Sir….On a lighter note , F-6s could never come to terms with Mirage’s split S, and the Mirage guys always chickened out against F-6s in scissors….:smokin:.........Good old days….:police:

:lol: you are right we used to go slow in F-6 Long Arm and the mirage guys used to say no thats cheating because mirage couldn't keep up at that speed to much drag. When we converted to mirages we had too much experience before we went to CCS .I had a total of 14 confirmed kills in CCS in which I shot 4 mirages , it was just a crazy day I was with my course mate who was also evaluating me I saw 4 mirages at 38,000/-ft and CGI says we dont see any one and I said wait a few sec I am going to engage them luck was on my side they never expected that I will jump on all 4 at the same time and they said split and all 4 mirages turned right at the same time so I just had to go :guns:Flash1, flash2, Flash 3, Flash4 you are all dead in less than 12 sec. the Instructors were no :argh:thats not possible I said ok lets land a develop the film and forsure I had all 4 mirages in my piper in less than 12 sec. Good old days I really miss them.

:lol: you are right we used to go slow in F-6 Long Arm and the mirage guys used to say no thats cheating because mirage couldn't keep up at that speed to much drag. When we converted to mirages we had too much experience before we went to CCS .I had a total of 14 confirmed kills in CCS in which I shot 4 mirages , it was just a crazy day I was with my course mate who was also evaluating me I saw 4 mirages at 38,000/-ft and CGI says we dont see any one and I said wait a few sec I am going to engage them luck was on my side they never expected that I will jump on all 4 at the same time and they said split and all 4 mirages turned right at the same time so I just had to go :guns:Flash1, flash2, Flash 3, Flash4 you are all dead in less than 12 sec. the Instructors were no :argh:thats not possible I said ok lets land a develop the film and forsure I had all 4 mirages in my piper in less than 12 sec. Good old days I really miss them.

You sure were one top-gun during your times sir...

I doubt that India will get pissed, cause if Pakistan gets J-11's than they will just ask the Russians for something better than that, and the cycle will go on. I think wat Pakistan should worry more about should be SAMs.

They are already getting something better, they are in the process of their MMRCA deal which will put them over the qualitative edge, so much so that 18 block 52 F-16 will be hard pressed against 130 or so Mig 35/FA/18/Block 60/Rafale.

I am a big fan of J11B because I know how far Chinese have really come from SU 27 and it is indeed in Pakistan's interests to take a look at this bird.

Back
Top Bottom