What's new

Air Force Question Thread

^^^^^^^ dont fite wid me when u dont understand any post......in every thread u r bashing at me, whats wrong????

I just asked WHICH PART OF JF-17 IS MADE IN PAKISTAN BY PAKISTAN.....thats all, if u dont have any answer to this dont reply to my post......

Not sarcastically as some might percieve, but may i know which specific parts of JF-17 were actually MADE in pakistan and BY pakistan???? And in which labs?????? With credible links plz if anyone can.......

I dont think anything was made in Pakistan except for some designing works. Most of the work was done in China with collaboration. Pakistan worked mostly on avionics and designing.

Not sarcastically as some might percieve, but may i know which specific parts of JF-17 were actually MADE in pakistan and BY pakistan???? And in which labs?????? With credible links plz if anyone can.......

I can give you the names and parts we developed and the name of the labs but its confidential info. You think JF-17 is the only plane we are working on with China.
When you work on a new design you need a big facility for R&D and space for it to test. China had the facility. The JF-17 factory is twice the size of General Dynamics in Dover TX USA. If you don't know the F-16 factory is 1 mile long.

ok..................where are the pakistani awacs?
shouldnt we have had em already or is someone going
to get that deal killed aswell?

Guys I know this is not a proper thread to post this question but i couldnot find realated thread either so i m posting it here.

Do we have somthing like america's strategic oil reserve which can be used incase of a war or a naval blockade? in other words do we have some oil reserves for atleast 30 days??

Please comment!!

Regards,

^^^^^^^ dont fite wid me when u dont understand any post......in every thread u r bashing at me, whats wrong????

I just asked WHICH PART OF JF-17 IS MADE IN PAKISTAN BY PAKISTAN.....thats all, if u dont have any answer to this dont reply to my post......

Darling,

Weapon delivery system is mostly made in Kamra. Avionics, electronics and design has tremendous input from PAF engineers.

I work in Aerospace industry and trust me not even a single nation is manufacturing fighters etc without forign help.

You may find hard to believe but the fact is that most EU and US fighters have some material manufactured in Malaysia, Mexico and even in China.

Main thing is that PAF has its own fighter now and they don't have to look for spares from an out side source.:cheers:

Guys I know this is not a proper thread to post this question but i couldnot find realated thread either so i m posting it here.

Do we have somthing like america's strategic oil reserve which can be used incase of a war or a naval blockade? in other words do we have some oil reserves for atleast 30 days??

Please comment!!

Regards,

Not the correct thread for this question, but the short answer is yes, we do have our strategic reserves of POL and they are goo for 30-45 days (at least that was what I had heard when Gen Mirza Aslam beg was the CoAS).

Not the correct thread for this question, but the short answer is yes, we do have our strategic reserves of POL and they are goo for 30-45 days (at least that was what I had heard when Gen Mirza Aslam beg was the CoAS).

you r correct but during the oil crisis (US$ 150/barrel), the strategic reserves were depleted down to 3 days. now-a-days they r re-building as cost of oil is down.

In the context of JF-17 it does not matter where the individual parts are fabricated, as long as the following conditions are met:
1. These are assured resources, means we are not embargoed when we need the parts.
2. The supplier industrial base is large enough to justify production runs during the long life cycle of the jet (could be as long as 40 years).
3. Supplier is financially stable.

China being our ever green friend, and with an Aerospace industrial base on the upswing meets all of the above conditions.

Pakistan’s biggest challenges are:
1. To have an assured source for the RD-93 engine or its Chinese incarnation as WS-13. This necessitates achieving a long term breakthrough in relationship with Russia. Or alternately negotiate partnership in the WS-13 consortium?
2. Integration of Weapons Systems data bus, electro-optics optimized to topologies that suit Pakistan’s long term requirements. This is the area PAF and certain select players in the Pakistani defense industry have to make a substantial investment in R&D, production and obsolescence fighting mechanisms.

The best long term strategy is to work on growth versions from now with China, and develop an export market. As soon as the total fleet size exceeds about 700-800, the long term future of JF-17 will be assured.

You see what concerns me is that Air Power is vital in War and if you can't manufacture your own parts and build a complete machine , then you are in a losing battle , look at our mother-indian , you have Reva G-Wiz car a first indian electric car , and then you got Tata company who build the worlds first car that cost 1000 pounds. and then you got Pakistan who can't even build a wind turbine engine that generates electric to solve their electric problems. and don't tell me we don't make electric motors

You see what concerns me is that Air Power is vital in War and if you can't manufacture your own parts and build a complete machine , then you are in a losing battle , look at our mother-indian , you have Reva G-Wiz car a first indian electric car , and then you got Tata company who build the worlds first car that cost 1000 pounds. and then you got Pakistan who can't even build a wind turbine engine that generates electric to solve their electric problems. and don't tell me we don't make electric motors

Your concerns are well founded, but please do not think that building cars will save someone in the event of war. These are shortcomings that are apparent in Pakistan but in no way shape or form hinder the capability to summon a defense of the nation in times of crisis.

Muslims countries should unite i dont think anyone can stop us we all need unity.

I think you have hit the stop there brother we need to have unity. and be able to trade amongst each other. I just feel you know that we can over come this shortfall such as electric cut outs , by adding solar power and wind turbine power on to the grid , if you where to think about it specailly with Wind turbine it should not be a issue as we should be able to produce a motor and all the steel comes from paksitan anyway , so i feel its possible , its just needs someone to do it. and if they are not carefull I will make that move soon inshallah.

It is not the right place---but discussion is going awry----

Gentlemen and young readers,

It is a wake up call for the young pakistanis----open up your eyes and open up your minds----there is no such thing as UNITY AMONGST MUSLIM COUNTRIES. It is long over due that muslim pakistani boys get over this misconception. It has never happened in the history of islam and will never happen till the day the world die's.

So, do the next best thing that is possible--do something different---do something that your and my parents were never able to do--create unity amongst yourselves---as pakistanis---the first step in getting to that goal is to recognize the diversity amongst the citizenery of the people of pakistan----diversity means to acknowledge the uniqueness of the individuals----even though we are born pakistanis---we still have our ethnic groups-----.

It really amazes me to realize that 'HOW HARD HEADED WE PAKISTANIS ARE'. FOR THE 60 PLUS YEARS WE ARE FORCING EVERYONE TO BE PAKISTANI FIRST----we have disgracefully fallen on our faces-----we have failed because we have been lying to ourselves----the foundations built on lies crumble faster than sandcastles built on the ocean's beaches.

To take the nation forward---the younger pakistanis will have to think different---acknowledge and understand that we are a group of people who are unique in their diversity----you take the diversity away from them----you are creating a problem. Let them be who they are---and they will prove that pakistan comes first and foremost----it is just basic human nature to preserve ones identity----tragically pakistanis failed miserably.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom