What's new

Air Force Question Thread

that link i missed sir may be i have wrong info but i read abut F5 was in service until 1977 .and thanks for this info.

PAF should configure JF-17s and J-10s fuel tank, to perform the task of air to air refueling, accommodating each other with enough fuel if run out to land safely, as it will be very cost effective for Il-78 to do that job.
But the primary job for providing extended fuel to squadrons will be performed by Il-78!

9f065be005dcc80170b4a094cb12806b.jpg

PAF should configure JF-17s and J-10s fuel tank, to perform the task of air to air refueling, accommodating each other with enough fuel if run out to land safely, as it will be very cost effective for Il-78 to do that job.
But the primary job for providing extended fuel to squadrons will be performed by Il-78!

9f065be005dcc80170b4a094cb12806b.jpg

J-10 has the capability of A-t-A Refueling , JF-17 wount have any problems everything will come with time.
a small question for all aviation fans.
PAF broke the record of doing a loop with 16 f-86 sabers, does any one know what happed after the loop?

J-10 has the capability of A-t-A Refueling , JF-17 wount have any problems everything will come with time.
PAF broke the record of doing a loop with 16 f-86 sabers, does any one know what happed after the loop?

hope they landed safely!

The PAF "Falcons" make history:

2nd Feb-58, was a significant day in the history of the PAF. on that day for the 1st time a formation of 16 fighters (F-86 Sabres) performed a loop during an air display at masroor air base. the team was led by war-time leader of the PAF, Wing Cmdr MZ Masud who was awarded HJ in the 65 war.

The Team:

WC MZ Masud
SL Nazir Latif
SL SU Khan
SL G.Haider
SL SM Ahmed
SL Aftab Ahmed
SL M Sadruddin
FL Sajjad "Nosey" Haider
FL AU Ahmed
FL Hameed Anwar
FL Minir ud din Ahmed
FL M Arshad
FL Jamal A. Khan
FL AMK Lodhi
FL Waqar Azim
FL MI Middlecoat

wow what a illustrious Team of War Heroes and Air Marshals of later days.

JF-17 is fited with air to air refueling prob, and so is J-10. but my point was the picture. buddy to buddy refueling.

SL SM Ahmed was my very close relative. May he rest in peace.

SL SM Ahmed was my very close relative. May he rest in peace.

You mean Wing Commander SM Ahmed ( Sitara-i-Jurat) 1971 .
what relations did you have with him, I flew 2 missions with him over dekha.
God Bless his soul Jewel of a guy and an excellent fighter pilot.
9bebe278b59af0f11b92f56697a76470.jpg

Blain :
Dec 4th 1971 was the longest day in the history of PAF in dekha 14 sqd.
we did 128 missions that day. I will write it tomorrow on this thread its 2.24 am.

I would like to know that we heavily invest in multi role platform but what about taking a look at some dedicated platforms like Tornado to replace A-5's?

Blain :
Dec 4th 1971 was the longest day in the history of PAF in dekha 14 sqd.
we did 128 missions that day. I will write it tomorrow on this thread its 2.24 am.

Do write about it, would love to know more. The relative of mine who took part in the loop died in an air crash in the 60s while serving with the PAF. I sent you a pm about it too.

I would like to know that we heavily invest in multi role platform but what about taking a look at some dedicated platforms like Tornado to replace A-5's?

There is a two seat version of J10 which would be the ideal platform for this role.

Back
Top Bottom