What's new

Air Force Question Thread

So pilots basically do run up procedures/checks before actual take off. And ground crew does ALL the preflight?

OR do pilot do some preflight in addition to run up checks? Do fighter jets even have run up checks??
Pilots only double check a few things before take off. The ground crew's area of responsibility.

ADA jets have already undergone preflight as soon as the pilot is assigned on the ADA.

So pilots basically do run up procedures/checks before actual take off. And ground crew does ALL the preflight?

OR do pilot do some preflight in addition to run up checks? Do fighter jets even have run up checks??

It's not like pilots do not do anything at all.

Pilots are responsible for making sure the 'crew' has done its job. May it be pre flight, post flight or run up.

There are some checks of crew chief which are only done by him. Then there are certain checks of pilots which cannot be done by crew chief. Like fire trolley present, crew chief present, intake & dust excluders removed, saftey pins and armour pins removed. etc.

For ADA aircraft, the checks are already done. Only the checks related to start up are done.

Yeah that's what I thought since all of this would play a part in the reaction time during a scramble.
It's not like pilots do not do anything at all.

Pilots are responsible for making sure the 'crew' has done its job. May it be pre flight, post flight or run up.

There are some checks of crew chief which are only done by him. Then there are certain checks of pilots which cannot be done by crew chief. Like fire trolley present, crew chief present, intake & dust excluders removed, saftey pins and armour pins removed. etc.

For ADA aircraft, the checks are already done. Only the checks related to start up are done.

Hi,

This information is incorrect---. The ship was already docked in the port---and had the permission to sale the next day when it got boarded on the day of departure---.
Hi Mastan Khan thanks for the update I wrote what I heard from the Pakistani FA spokeswoman including her Chinese counterpart if that’s the case at least a face saving for both the nations but they shouldn’t be boarded on the ship at the first instance
I hope you understand what I’m trying to say
Thank you

Any possibility of PAF thinking of acquiring Saab Gripped E/F models in near future? May be a deal in 2021?

But I guess in the current situation PAF can ask China to send some:
40 J10A&S
And place an order of:
40 J10C

But what about the JH7B which China was gifting Pakistan? Good to have 3 to 4 squadrons for naval role.

Just like other countries can Pakistan have a private airforce that can assist in PAF training and small missions?

Having JF-17s, J-10s & J-11s

But I guess in the current situation PAF can ask China to send some:
40 J10A&S
And place an order of:
40 J10C

But what about the JH7B which China was gifting Pakistan? Good to have 3 to 4 squadrons for naval role.
only if project AZM fails and is pushed to beyond 2030 or something else unexpectedly happens..
PAF has high hopes on jf17 and more f16s

84134313_10158092194709919_9067749622075621376_n.jpg
Could the F6 carry 6 missiles?

Just like other countries can Pakistan have a private airforce that can assist in PAF training and small missions?

Having JF-17s, J-10s & J-11s
Mind giving an example or some reference of private airforce used by any country in a conflict...

Back
Top Bottom