What's new

aik Zardari Noon league pa bhoot bhari

His a very good strategist. His sitting back watching his fierce rival in pmnl destroy itself, his current rival under seige. If this man wasn't such a corrupt criminal and had he focused on pak as a patriot I think he would have made a great foreign minister of any government.
Imran is a born leader but not a politician and Zardari is a born politician and not a leader. If Imran had the brains of Zardari alongside his natural charisma and leadership. That entity would be the greatest politician pakistan has ever seen and would have changed the fortunes of the country.

This fetishization of Zardari needs to stop.

He has more to gain from the current situation than N, sure. But it is still a net loss for them.

If you had said this 9-10 months back, then this statement would have rung true. Zardari convinced everyone not to go for elections, smelling blood of N and unpopularity of IK. He had the estab's support as well for the next election cycle (us waqt estab Billo ko PM dekhti thi).

Now, all of them are net losers. PPP's plans didn't materialize for entry into Punjab, most they have done is marginal improvement in Sindh, and get the usual estab backed candidates and sardars on their side in Balochistan (although that was expected). Punjab main in ko kakh vi nhn milyea.

But still, even if PPP's own plans didn't materialize, they are still going to take PML down. This ain't some cunning Zardari plan.

Yeh bhari tab bhi tha jab Punjab assembly upar neechay kar raha tha. Kia hua akhar main? Yeh bhari tab bhi tha jab Pervez Elahi ko apni taraf kar raha tha, kia hua? Jab yeh Ch Shujaat kay sath sofay par beth kar kar massage lay raha tha, tab bhi pipliay Twitter par lagay huay thay Zardari sab par bhari. Kia hua? Kakh vi nhn. Baat ab Zardari's and Sharif's kay hath say agay nikal gayi hai.

Got to thank Shahbaz, Zardari, Fazlu for their part in exposing themselves during RCO.

They together with Bajwa played a good part in exposing themselves and hence enabling the public to see the light.

9f9041e6c4c1024b2b162eebc744b90f.jpg

you have to appreciate the shrewdness of the man. He fulfilled 5 years as a president.
It is not shrewd to allow drone attacks on innocent civilians in return for some $$$ for the duffer generals and 5 years for ppp.

Saying 'absolutely not' would hav been seen as true courage.

It is not shrewd to allow drone attacks on innocent civilians in return for some $$$ for the duffer generals and 5 years for ppp.

Saying 'absolutely not' would hav been seen as true courage.

Adam, I think you missed the context of my post. I am not defending that a hole, just stating the fact of the matter. Read my first two sentences. I literally wrote “few hate him as much as I do, mostly because how bad the condition of the country was from 2008-2013”. Btw I also said in the beginning of my post that is not a pro zardari post lol. Then I got blamed for fetishization and glorifying that POS 😂

Last edited:
This fetishization of Zardari needs to stop.

He has more to gain from the current situation than N, sure. But it is still a net loss for them.

If you had said this 9-10 months back, then this statement would have rung true. Zardari convinced everyone not to go for elections, smelling blood of N and unpopularity of IK. He had the estab's support as well for the next election cycle (us waqt estab Billo ko PM dekhti thi).

Now, all of them are net losers. PPP's plans didn't materialize for entry into Punjab, most they have done is marginal improvement in Sindh, and get the usual estab backed candidates and sardars on their side in Balochistan (although that was expected). Punjab main in ko kakh vi nhn milyea.

But still, even if PPP's own plans didn't materialize, they are still going to take PML down. This ain't some cunning Zardari plan.

Yeh bhari tab bhi tha jab Punjab assembly upar neechay kar raha tha. Kia hua akhar main? Yeh bhari tab bhi tha jab Pervez Elahi ko apni taraf kar raha tha, kia hua? Jab yeh Ch Shujaat kay sath sofay par beth kar kar massage lay raha tha, tab bhi pipliay Twitter par lagay huay thay Zardari sab par bhari. Kia hua? Kakh vi nhn. Baat ab Zardari's and Sharif's kay hath say agay nikal gayi hai.

I said it last year Zardari will come out on top. For him it was all about retaining control of Sindh and Balochistan; he had time on his hand to watch N League slowly die in a fiery vehicle crash and loosen their grip in Punjab. Zardari's goal is mostly to get into south Punjab as he knows in the North he doesn't have much of a chance. Controlling 2 1/2 provinces will make his party a kingmaker unless PTI sweeps the flood in a fair election.

I said it last year Zardari will come out on top. For him it was all about retaining control of Sindh and Balochistan; he had time on his hand to watch N League slowly die in a fiery vehicle crash and loosen their grip in Punjab. Zardari's goal is mostly to get into south Punjab as he knows in the North he doesn't have much of a chance. Controlling 2 1/2 provinces will make his party a kingmaker unless PTI sweeps the flood in a fair election.
enjoy ..

@Jango @Imran Khan

Actually up North is also where PPP had set sights. The hazara region was where the game was at.

The rise of PTI has taken everyone by surprise and ruined their plans.

Adam, I think you missed the context of my post. I am not defending that a hole, just stating the fact of the matter. Read my first two sentences. I literally wrote “few hate him as much as I do, mostly because how bad the condition of the country was from 2008-2013”. Btw I also said in the beginning of my post that is not a pro zardari post lol. Then I got blamed for fetishization and glorifying that POS 😂
I never doubted about your thoughts on zardari :-) . I was only objecting to calling him shrewd. zardari is nothing more than a stooge of the establishment. However, people give him more credit for his political acumen than he actually deserves. Slogans like "Aik zardari sab pe bhari" further boost his ego. Remeber when Bilawal tweeted this in June 2022 when zardari was being used as a pawn by the Estb. for distributing money among the Punjab Assembly MPA's to bring Hamza as CM. Only to be overpowered a week later with Pervez Elahi being made CM.

If he really carried such influence in politics he would have maintained Hamza as CM. But since he was sitting on the Estab. shoulders, therefore when estb. failed he also failed. Also, he ran away abroad after addressing the estb. with his famous "Eent se Ennt baja dunga" line. Only very few people are smart enough to bring the establishment to their knees and still remain in Pakistan.

He is just an establishment stooge like his father in law who considered the first martial law administor Iskander Mirza as a leader greater than Quaid-e-Azam.
68263b9595929eb29343cad3da6517a5.jpg

Then when Ayub ousted Iskander, Bhutto made Ayub his daddy.

In short both Father and Son-in-law have always been sucking up to the establishment. [I would have said balls, but realized the generals don't have any. This was confirmed by our Benglai brothers in 1971: ]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom