What's new

Ahmedis in a Chakwal village fear for their lives

Me or any other Ahmadis dont have a problem with other people disagreeing with our beliefs but when the state defines and takes over then things get tricky. Is the state Sunni or Shiite ? Barelvi or Deobandi ? how far would we go ?

You are right it is a slippery slope. I would say Sufi Islam is the "traditional Pakistani" branch of Islam and it is also the most open in terms of intersect and faith dialogue. That would of course be my personal preference. When I think of Islam in Pakistan I think of qawalli, dhikr, and saints.

People seem to think Ahmadis are brainwashed in to growing up as Ahmadi but I quite clearly remember having my own choice and I am an Ahmadi by choice, I know more about beliefs of other muslims than the majority of the ones I have argued with.

I am only an Ahmadi after thorough research, I am not a parrot who's just repeating what someone else has taught but through my own convictions unlike some of the others here. It's my choice, now I have to face God myself, Mullah Zarvan or Mullah do plaza won't be there prosecuting on God's behalf, so all these deen ke thekedars can go take a hike in margalla.

I would say do more research. :D

Well I don't intend to offend you but the opening paragraph is confusing and contradictory

"Jesus will then come down from the sky and single-handedly slay the donkey. Joining Jesus a.s. will be his Muslim compatriot sidekick, the Imam Mahdi (the Guided One) prophesied to appear in the latter days by the Holy Prophet Muhammadsa."

You believe in the opening sentence? And Imam Mehdi being side kick does not fit me Sarkari Muslim belief, then Armageddon depiction in the sense that Jesus will fight Dajjal in Armageddon ........................ You really sure this is written by some scholar?

The first bit is a sarcastic swipe. I don't agree with the tone of the first paragraph but that blog was run by some students so I can only apologize for their sarcasm.

I would say do more research. :D

I live in a Pakistani area, do you really think a day does not go by when some pious Muslim tries to preach to me?

This is silly, Mosques cannot have a patent on minarets .
u are silly if Minarates are no patent then Sculptures of Bhagwans and statues are also not patent to Mandirs.

If u don;t know antything abt religion plz don;t give silly remarks, further Ahmedis are non Muslims as declared by Muslim Muftis of whole Umma whether Sunni,Shia,Barelvi or Deobandi. The main reasons are already given why they are not Muslims as to become a Muslim every one has to fulfill certain conditions.

However I am of same view that as non muslims they should be protected and given equal rights.

u are silly if Minarates are no patent then Sculptures of Bhagwans and statues are also not patent to Mandirs.

In your attempt to sound knowledgeable you have said the truth - Mandirs do not have patents on statues .

In your attempt to sound knowledgeable you have said the truth - Mandirs do not have patents on statues .
general perception is different further with no useless discussion u should consult any Muslim Mufti in India Imam of Dehli Masjid or Mr Zakir Naik on that issue they will give u answer to ur point and Musims point of view regarding Ahmedis.

By the way I have no bad feelings either for Ahmedis or Hindus and consider them equal human beings like me and u.
Not as Dalits or Shuders considered as third grade human beings in India,

By the way all religions are like Sea which are so deep and wide that u can't claim that u have complete knowledge.

Even if we accept this view of dajjal you guys miss a vital thing. First of all according to Bukhari and Muslim a war would occur before dajjal arrives in the world and that war will culminate in Syria. Look at the significance of Dabiq and why ISIS tards fought so hard for that area. You have accepted a part of the Hadith as true to justify dajjal and masih but disregarded another part that speaks about this matter. Your Messiah arrived before any such war in fact two of the world wars occurred after his arrival. Not exactly the peace that the arrival of the Messiah is supposed to bring.

Secondly you guys accept Mahdi and Messiah as one but base it on a hadith from Ibn Maja which is considered a controversial addition to Sunni hadith collections whereas disregard the widely considered Sahih Hadiths of Bukhari and Muslim which make it clear they will be separate people.

Lastly even we accept your view on Mahdi and Masih as one then how is your Ghulam Ahmad's claim stronger then Bahaullah of Iran?? He did in fact come before Ghulam and made pretty much the same claims.

I live in a Pakistani area, do you really think a day does not go by when some pious Muslim tries to preach to me?

Must be a British Pakistani thing.

These Qadianis have monopolised Islamic and Pakistan related pages in Wikipedia changing content to reflect Qadiani beliefs as Islamic beliefs. They call Muslims as "non-Ahmadi Muslims" like "non-Vegetarian food". Qadianis are creating nuisance by manipulating Muslim symbols and belief and then they claim persecution.

The first bit is a sarcastic swipe. I don't agree with the tone of the first paragraph but that blog was run by some students so I can only apologize for their sarcasm.

Well the only logical explanation in this writing is explanation about what mode of transportation or "Dajjal's donkey" can be. For rest of the piece I have tons of questions. Considering this blog was run by some students I will assume it may not be correct version of what your scholars have to say on this topic.

The same way when Adam and Eve descended from heaven to Earth. If you believe that. Your point being?

Sorry I don't believe in fairy tales. Recent discovery of our ancestors which date back a tleast two million years has pretty much destroyed the laughable Adam and Eve story as understood by Christians and Muslims, I believe Adam was the first Prophet on Earth not first man, unless you believe the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Science VS fairy tales, lets see who wins. :lol:

New human species identified from Kenya fossils - BBC News

Sorry I don't believe in fairy tales. Recent discovery of our ancestors which date back a tleast two million years has pretty much destroyed the laughable Adam and Eve story as understood by Christians and Muslims, I believe Adam was the first Prophet on Earth not first man, unless you believe the Earth is only 6000 years old.

Science VS fairy tales, lets see who wins. :lol:

New human species identified from Kenya fossils - BBC News

Your belief your choice, but you pretty much negated what is there in Quran, What Ahmedis believe (I guess), what Deobandis, Bralevis, Shias and Christians believe. I don't need to go into details.

"Science VS fairy tales, lets see who wins."

Yeah sure I don't need to see who will win but you can keep waiting, just remember that there may have been people who were lot stronger than us, lot developed than us, lot more educated than us. But pity your science discovers their fossils today and fairy tales still live on. :) (Someone built the pyramids right, can scientific people today say for sure how they built those in those times?)

And in your enthusiasm to go with scientific theories don't forget a very very very tiny particle, on a tiny Earth in a massive system carries no weight himself let alone his argument :)

Last edited:
The same way when Adam and Eve descended from heaven to Earth. If you believe that. Your point being?
Well said. Religion and Science must never be mixed up. How life is born? There is already a consensus among the scientists that life came into being from non-life, at the hot vents in the depth of the oceans. If Allah is capable of creating life from non-life, he is not capable of making humans to travel through space (that is also our concept) from one point to another? If Einstein can think about E=MC2, another scientist cant take this theory to the next level to understand mysteries of time travel, beam transportation (a concept presented in Star Trek) etc.?

Last edited:
Well said. Religion and Science must never be mixed up. How life is born? There is already a consensus among the scientists that life came into being from non-life, at the hot vents in the depth of the oceans.

Syed Sb., I am not a science person, Science and me went as far as FSc only :D

But if Scientists believe that life came into being from non life and at the hot vents in the depth of the oceans then what is restricting that to happen again? So that non life material had the thinking capability to make someone monkey, another human, someone pretty other ugly, someone an insect and other an insectivores, why that evolution stopped after all? And that non-life had the idea okay the atmosphere has nitrogen in abundance but lets go with oxygen as necessity for survival, and then that non-life also went into deep discrimination, made some of the creatures that can breath under water only. And "Sonay pay suhagah" that non-life gave some of the creatures to stand and bear leaves and fruits for others.

I would say that non-life thingy had it all covered by the way. From intelligence to assigning tasks to creatures that would emerge from it. :D What scientists think is the next destination of that non-life? Mars?

Back
Top Bottom