What's new

Ahmedis in a Chakwal village fear for their lives

Those Hadiths are not metaphorical. They are quite literal. Multiple books reported the same hadiths over and over. The end result of Jesus and Mahdi arrival is domination of Muslim faith and complete peace on mother earth. This is the litmus test for those Hadiths to be true .

So Did Your mahdi cum Jesus arrival made domination of Islam all over world and cause complete peace on earth ?

See here is what is wrong with you believes Ghulam mirza took you on a flying donkey ride, making everything metaphorical and making another heretic sect in Islam proving what Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said. Islam will be divided in to 72 sects.

And if you don't believe state interfering in citizens believe, then you have to look into what First caliph of Islam did to Imposter prophets .

Typical, You are starting a religious discussion again, I take it that you agree with the state sanctioned persecution of Ahmadis?

We don't take those hadeeth literally, if you want to believe in flying donkeys as the literal interpretation, i am not going to stop you.

But don't degenerate this thread into another religious discussion, they are not allowed.

What business is it of the state what a citizen wants to believe in.
They have simple literal interpretation and clearly told that no PROPHET would come after RASOOL SAW yes many frauds and cheats would come who would claim to be PROPHET but their is no PROPHET after RASOOL SAW

Typical, You are starting a religious discussion again, I take it that you agree with the state sanctioned persecution of Ahmadis?
What he agrees with is state declaring you non Muslims that was the right thing done by state but now as non Muslims state has responsibility to protect you and no body or group can be given or has right to harm you. @Bratva

And are you seriously trying to compare a morally corrupt and spiritually deficient state like Pakistan to the khilafat of Hazrat Umar (ra)? I find that comparison insulting to the memory of the Khalifa Rashidun (ra).

They have simple literal interpretation and clearly told that no PROPHET would come after RASOOL SAW yes many frauds and cheats would come who would claim to be PROPHET but their is no PROPHET after RASOOL SAW

What he agrees with is state declaring you non Muslims that was the right thing done by state but now as non Muslims state has responsibility to protect you and no body or group can be given or has right to harm you. @Bratva

So why do you cry when some persecutes muslims in their countries? You want the freedom in their countries but not people who differ with you in your own countries.

Typical Sarkari hypocrite.

@Pakistani Exile

Tell me how you look at Dajjal and related events? Its religious debate I know, but I would like to read your views. I have watched a couple of videos of your spiritual leader's on this subject when I could access youtube. But don't recall exactly what he had said in those.

Ahmedia deny basic article of faith they are not Muslims
Believing in Mehdi and Masih and/or Hadith regarding them is not the basic article of Islam. Tell me if they do not believe in Mohammed (PBUH) as the last Prophet.

@Pakistani Exile

Tell me how you look at Dajjal and related events? Its religious debate I know, but I would like to read your views. I have watched a couple of videos of your spiritual leader's on this subject when I could access youtube. But don't recall exactly what he had said in those.

Last time I tried that I was blocked out of a thread while anti ahmadi people threw around insulting posts about ahmadiyya beliefs. What guarantee is it that it will not happen again?

I don't like to engage in circular and shifting arguments. I take it whatever research you have done is selective, which suit your believes and rejecting all the other research which goes against your beliefs e.g. Like Where is my peace after supposed arrival mirza qadiyani ? I take it you won't answer me this so I will hold my answer accordingly.

I don't like to engage in circular and shifting arguments. I take it whatever research you have done is selective, which suit your believes and rejecting all the other research which goes against your beliefs e.g. Like Where is my peace after supposed arrival mirza qadiyani ? I take it you won't answer me this so I will hold my answer accordingly.

Refutation: The Anti-Christ of the Latter Days (al-Masih al-Dajjal) | Jihad of the Pen

This is my belief regarding dajjal.

And are you seriously trying to compare a morally corrupt and spiritually deficient state like Pakistan to the khilafat of Hazrat Umar (ra)? I find that comparison insulting to the memory of the Khalifa Rashidun (ra).

So why do you cry when some persecutes muslims in their countries? You want the freedom in their countries but not people who differ with you in your own countries.

Typical Sarkari hypocrite.

I concur whatever research you have done, you skipped/forgot to read on the history of mormons and how similar there circumstances are with yours.

Last time I tried that I was blocked out of a thread while anti ahmadi people threw around insulting posts about ahmadiyya beliefs. What guarantee is it that it will not happen again?

Well I am no mod so cannot guarantee you anything on this forum. It is up to you, I asked because I remember something similar (Khota) being explained in those videos. It was clear that there is no doubt about mode of transport of Dajjal, the thing being explained was what it would resemble with in these current times.

I concur whatever research you have done, you skipped/forgot to read on the history of mormons and how similar there circumstances are with yours.

Yes, it was selective. I became blind to the reasoning of sarkari muslims when they burst through a mosque and sprayed kids young as 14 with bullets in the hope of getting to paradise. Any religion which unsheathes a sword to propagate itself dies by its own sword.

Well I am no mod so cannot guarantee you anything on this forum. It is up to you, I asked because I remember something similar (Khota) being explained in those videos. It was clear that there is no doubt about mode of transport of Dajjal, the thing being explained was what it would resemble with in these current times.

Check my previous post, I gave a link to very thorough analysis of ahmadi beliefs regarding dajjal. Here it is again:

Refutation: The Anti-Christ of the Latter Days (al-Masih al-Dajjal) | Jihad of the Pen

You sure you believe in what is written there in this linked article or whatever it is?

I believe every word of it. It's an Ahmadi website. The reason I posted a link instead furnishing a written reply is because as I have stated previously, last time I did that I was blocked out of a thread while "senior" members through insults at my belief.

I will take a leaf from Zarvan's book and post links this time. I have evolved.

Back
Top Bottom