What's new

Ahmed Shah Abdali

Punjab was pretty much ravaged by Afghans over and over again, I cant believe that being the same religion can make them forget that past.

I agree with you, most Pakistanis here seem to be dishonest and wiggle out of arguments when asked about Abdali being a foreign invader.

In their heart they are still terrified of afghans sacking Lahore.

It was nadir shah who carried out huge massacres in Punjab-Delhi area. One of his senior general was azad khan afghan, who was leading ghilzai contingent. and Ahmad shah abdali was also part of nadir shah army along with thousands of other durrani soldiers. The terror factor comes from nadir shah;s invasion who had large number of afghans in his army, punjabi mothers used to hush their children to sleep on mentioning pathan.
Ahmad shah abdali , on the other hand, adopted a pro-muslim policy, he annexed muslim majority areas of india to his empire i.e kashmir, punjab and sindh. He was lenient on punjabi and kasmiri muslims but was harsh against sikhs and hindus. In kashmir , the hindu pandits were in dominant positions during mughal times, so muslim kashmiri nobles invited abdali in 1752 to overthrow mughal rule. Afghans gave important positions to kashmiri muslims and sidelined hindus. So in 1817 hindu pandits invited sikhs to overthrow afghan rule. Sikhs took revenge for Afghan discrimination against them and hindus, by going harsh on mulsims in punjab and kashmir.

Again you are lying, Pakistanis don't claim Abdali on the basis of him being a Pakhtun.
Agreed. Abdali united all troublesome and unruly pashtun tribes and dreamt of a strong and united Pashtun nation.....................Durand line is like pissing on the grave of Ahmad shah abdali. If some how he comes back to life again and see his pashtun nation divided by a line, drawn by some Europeans..........and see his people destroyed by wars and poverty, struggling like red indians and ruled by tajiks and punjabis, who were subjects of pakhtuns in his time, and that they are being made fun of in pathan jokes and are laughing stock on pak tv shows.......his head would spin, he would suffer a terrible heart attack from the shock and would die again.
@Khan-khilji

Last edited:
Yet the same Pakistanis throw dirt at Abdali when they are in mode of insulting Afghans. They call him a plunderer, they quote waris shah like you did and some of pakistanis would tell you that Abdali was used as a sex object by nadir shah.

The truth is, they have named their missiles to irritate and provoke indians, nothing else.
I dont know what is the logic behind using name of babur to provoke hindus?. That dude killed more fellow hanafi pashtun/afghan muslims than hindus. He defeated muslim Lodhi empire whose people are 14% population of Pakistan. Surely he faced hindu rana sanga, but rana sanga himself was supported in battle by 10,000 Afghans under mehmud lodhi and hasan khan mewati, a muslim rajput with 12,000 soldiers under his command.

Ahmed Shah Abdali brought back the Pashtun pride and pashtun self rule after Pashtuns getting humiliated under foreign rule of Mughals, so I can understand Pashtuns extreme admiration for Abdali but Pakistani fantasy with Abdali is only because many Pakistani having rabid hate for Hindus.

Last edited:
chammak challo? whats tht ....your surname? you whining lil butthurt bihari..

tumblr_lqlufnfD7U1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Abdali was a good military commander. In terms of his military capabilities, he was no less than Nadir Shah. The Mughals hated him for the reason that he snatched away rich provinces like Sindh, Multan, Lahore, Sirhind.

Mughals like Muin Ul Mulk(Mir Mannu) the governor of Lahore, fought him but eventually submitted when defeat was certain and no help was coming from the side of Delhi. Mughalani Begham (widow of Mir Mannu) was his most loyal ally, although when Abdali was far away in Afghanistan, she also sometimes played some games because of which General Jahan Khan personally beat her with a cane.

Then there was Adina Beg who was the governor of Jallandar who hated the Sikhs but even more than the Sikhs he hated the Afghans the most. He defeated the Rohillas when they attacked Sirhind. He played a very double game. He was scared of appearing in front of Jahan Khan and Timur Shah when they asked him to pay homage to them but submitted to them through letters, Behind their backs Adina Beg secretly made an alliance with the Marathas and Sikhs and this Mughal-Maratha-Sikh alliance drove away the Afghans from Punjab altogether. When the Afghans were out of Punjab, and Adina Begs power was supreme he then turned on the Sikhs and hunted them where ever he could. Sikhs learnt there lesson to never help the Mughals after that.

Last edited:
@Jaggu what was the background and motives behind attacking golden temple?

The background of the Darbar Sahib attack was that, after Abdali had just come back from fighting the Jats and taking a lot of treasure(literally cart loads) from the Mughals, he was on his way back to Afghanistan through Punjab. The Sikhs at the time were guerrilla fighters. They were following the Afghans all way as he entered Punjab. At any weak point, the Sikhs would attack and take way as much treasure as they could. When Abdali found out, he decided to attack Amritsar. He completely destroyed the Golden Temple. This was a red line that even the Mughals did not cross. After this, it was understood among the Sikhs that no Sikh chief would ever submit to Adbali no matter what, with the exception of Raja Alha Singh of Patiala. The result of this attack the Sikhs joined the Alliance with Adina Beg and the Marathas to drive out Timur Shah and Jahan Khan from Punjab.

I have no problems with waris shah ,his poetry and the love for it. I am talking about name callings, that are thrown at abdali by many Pakistanis, with intention of insulting afghans. When they intend to irritate hindus, they remind them of abdali.

I have never seen anyone talking bad about Abdali in our area, its the otherway around. Hell no one even talk bad about anyother muslim invader. The only people who may talk bad about them are not really natives of this area. Let me tell you about our area. Punjab is divided in dialects, potoharis, seraikis in south punjab, paharis, etc But from where we come and Raheel of your avatar also is majhi Punjabi area, you can google punjabi dialects map to see extend of this area. Basically pure or so called standard punjabi, we just call ourselfs punjabis not seraikis, potoharis, paharis etc. In rest of Pakistan and punjab 97% of people are patriotic but here 100% of people are brainwashed from early age to be Pakistani nationalist.

Thats why there is stereotype among Afghanis that anyother ethnic group being Pakistani nationalist mean punjabi slave.

There is no discrimination against anyother ethnic group of country in our area, unlike some other parts of country. For us every inch of Pakistan belong to us and same is the case for other Pakistani ethnic groups coming to our area.

And well if you read, bhaiyas insulted Abdali. Bhaiyas come from gutter of up/bihar and die there, their opinion hold no value. Same is the case with harami afghanis. I am entartaining you because you are Pakistani pathan of sindhi origin, who is not happy with what PA is doing but at the end of the day you are Pakistani and one of us.

I have never seen anyone talking bad about Abdali in our area, its the otherway around. Hell no one even talk bad about anyother muslim invader. The only people who may talk bad about them are not really natives of this area. Let me tell you about our area. Punjab is divided in dialects, potoharis, seraikis in south punjab, paharis, etc But from where we come and Raheel of your avatar also is majhi Punjabi area, you can google punjabi dialects map to see extend of this area. Basically pure or so called standard punjabi, we just call ourselfs punjabis not seraikis, potoharis, paharis etc. In rest of Pakistan and punjab 97% of people are patriotic but here 100% of people are brainwashed from early age to be Pakistani nationalist.

Thats why there is stereotype among Afghanis that anyother ethnic group being Pakistani nationalist mean punjabi slave.

There is no discrimination against anyother ethnic group of country in our area, unlike some other parts of country. For us every inch of Pakistan belong to us and same is the case for other Pakistani ethnic groups coming to our area.

And well if you read, bhaiyas insulted Abdali. Bhaiyas come from gutter of up/bihar and die there, their opinion hold no value. Same is the case with harami afghanis. I am entartaining you because you are Pakistani pathan of sindhi origin, who is not happy with what PA is doing but at the end of the day you are Pakistani and one of us.

I have noticed that unlike the nationalist psychos in other provinces, we in punjab look at the achievement of muslim leaders of past (regardless of their ethnicity or nationality) as our common heritage to be proud of, but these people cannot grasp this simple thing because they have grown up with their narrow nationalist/ethnicity worldview.

Last edited:
I have noticed that unlike the nationalist psychos in other provinces, we in punjab look at the achievement of muslim leaders of past (regardless of their ethnicity or nationality) as our common heritage to be proud of, but these people cannot grasp this this simple thing because they have grown up with their narrow nationalist/ethnicity worldview.
because otherwise you only have ranjee singgh to be proud of, nothing more. a vassal state through all 5000 years of history ruled from kabul or delhi.

can you name even one panjabee muslim king or historic personality? do it.

I have noticed that unlike the nationalist psychos in other provinces, we in punjab look at the achievement of muslim leaders of past (regardless of their ethnicity or nationality) as our common heritage to be proud of, but these people cannot grasp this this simple thing because they have grown up with their narrow nationalist/ethnicity worldview.

My family still believes PA is killing innocent Pakistanis while actual terrorists blowing up are CIA agents. This thinking have been changed recently. This was even more common couple of years ago, before maybe Swat debacle 100% of people in this area believed PA should pull back and stop killing Pakistani muslim brothers.

because otherwise you only have ranjee singgh to be proud of, nothing more. a vassal state through all 5000 years of history ruled from kabul or delhi.

. But no doubt Afghanis are kutti koum, proof is their suffering for decades or lets say centuries. Raheel will give you danda that you will forget about Ranjeet singh and instead will remember Raheel raheel.

A good afGAYn is dead afghan, good thing Raheel will not stop even if you run back to AfGAYnistan to hide behind childrens who you rape daily.

Last edited:
all this coward rahul can do is bomb from airplane 10 kms up in the sky and hope it kills some people.

Since 1947, we are kings of our province but you are slaves of first russian then american and recently your indian illegitimate daddies.

Last edited:
all this coward rahul can do is bomb from airplane 10 kms up in the sky and hope it kills some people.

Yes and he can also nuke AfGAYnistan from air, but you are refugee in Pakistan. You will be spared for time being. Cave men savages always crying about air force since British pounded them so hard that Afghanus for few silver coind signed durrand line document. Get over it and stop crying.

Do you want to us to go back to stone age just to make fight fair? Did your daddy Russia who you are proud that left sperms in AfGAYnistan came with stone and sticks or bombers?

Today AfGAYn is proud of Russian blood and being slave of Bharat and USA.

Back
Top Bottom