What's new

Ahmed Shah Abdali

I have never seen anyone talking bad about Abdali in our area, its the otherway around. Hell no one even talk bad about anyother muslim invader. The only people who may talk bad about them are not really natives of this area. Let me tell you about our area. Punjab is divided in dialects, potoharis, seraikis in south punjab, paharis, etc But from where we come and Raheel of your avatar also is majhi Punjabi area, you can google punjabi dialects map to see extend of this area. Basically pure or so called standard punjabi, we just call ourselfs punjabis not seraikis, potoharis, paharis etc. In rest of Pakistan and punjab 97% of people are patriotic but here 100% of people are brainwashed from early age to be Pakistani nationalist.

Thats why there is stereotype among Afghanis that anyother ethnic group being Pakistani nationalist mean punjabi slave.

There is no discrimination against anyother ethnic group of country in our area, unlike some other parts of country. For us every inch of Pakistan belong to us and same is the case for other Pakistani ethnic groups coming to our area.

And well if you read, bhaiyas insulted Abdali. Bhaiyas come from gutter of up/bihar and die there, their opinion hold no value. Same is the case with harami afghanis. I am entartaining you because you are Pakistani pathan of sindhi origin, who is not happy with what PA is doing but at the end of the day you are Pakistani and one of us.
I was talking about pakistani crowd of internet, our rural areas and general population dont know much about these histories, neither they care.

I agree with you about 'bhaiyas'

I was talking about pakistani crowd of internet, our rural areas and general population dont know much about these histories, neither they care.

I agree with you about 'bhaiyas'

Even Pakistani internet crowd maybe 1 in 1000 from my personal experience will talk like that, and most likely they will not be from our area be it rural or urban.

Yes and he can also nuke AfGAYnistan from air, but you are refugee in Pakistan. You will be spared for time being. Cave men savages always crying about air force since British pounded them so hard that Afghanus for few silver coind signed durrand line document. Get over it and stop crying.

Do you want to us to go back to stone age just to make fight fair? Did your daddy Russia who you are proud that left sperms in AfGAYnistan came with stone and sticks or bombers?

Today AfGAYn is proud of Russian blood and being slave of Bharat and USA.
This is interesting. Many pakistanis, that i come across on forums and social media, say that green eyes, fair complexion and brown muddy hair in pathans and afghans, comes from Russian soldiers. When i ask them how come then pakistani pakhtuns have these traits? They give bizarre answers.
Attock-key-uss par pakistanis, are making fun of indians on east for dark features and make fun of pathans on west for light features from a bizarre angle.

This is interesting. Many pakistanis, that i come across on forums and social media, say that green eyes, fair complexion and brown muddy hair in pathans and afghans, comes from Russian soldiers. When i ask them how come then pakistani pakhtuns have these traits? They give bizarre answers.
Attock-key-uss par pakistanis, are making fun of indians on east for dark features and make fun of pathans on west for light features from a bizarre angle.

I think you missed other thread. Where he said he have russian blood but at least not hindu, so he was proud of the fact that russians left some sperms in Afghanistan. But not so proud when i said actually mongols where the ones who left their sperms according to reports, in every group of Afghanistan pashtuns, tajiks, hazaras...

I think you missed other thread. Where he said he have russian blood but at least not hindu, so he was proud of the fact that russians left some sperms in Afghanistan. But not so proud when i said actually mongols where the ones who left their sperms according to reports, in every group of Afghanistan pashtuns, tajiks, hazaras...
Really? Thats weird. Refer me to that thread

Pakistaniyat comes before pukhtooniyat @Pak-one , Pukhtoon nation is pipe dream, Abdali being a fellow pukhtoon I have much respect for but he only cared for his kind the abadalis and that is the truth.

So ..the missile is inspired by a person who destroyed Lahore.....can we expect a similar performance in future?

yes if moodi shows his balls i promise we will name next one after him

Pakistaniyat comes before pukhtooniyat @Pak-one , Pukhtoon nation is pipe dream, Abdali being a fellow pukhtoon I have much respect for but he only cared for his kind the abadalis and that is the truth.
There was no such thing as pakistaniat in the times of abdali, come up with some thing new and convincing.
You were calling names to bar afghans, that their women are whores, why? Were you passing through labour?

Whats your fascination with peoples balls?

You like powerful peoples testes or something bro :D

maybe you are not used to man's language, go back to your sahelian and play apa apa

as far as powerful, bring him in front of me and he will pee on my one shout

And well if you read, bhaiyas insulted Abdali. Bhaiyas come from gutter of up/bihar and die there, their opinion hold no value. Same is the case with harami afghanis. I am entartaining you because you are Pakistani pathan of sindhi origin, who is not happy with what PA is doing but at the end of the day you are Pakistani and one of us.

You see the "son of soil" at full play @Armstrong ? That is what I refer to , at times and something you refuse to believe , mate . You see the wording itself is insignificant , the thought pattern sure is .

You see the "son of soil" at full play @Armstrong ? That is what I refer to , at times and something you refuse to believe , mate . You see the wording itself is insignificant , the thought pattern sure is .

Its utterly disgraceful & shameless to the point of nausea but unfortunately it works both ways - One side that talks about being the sons of the soil of a country that wasn't there pre '47 & others who draw endless mileage out of a sense of victimhood - a little like the Jews with their Holocaust & 'hum bichareiii' thing !

Back
Top Bottom