What's new

Agri University Peshawar Under Militant Attack

Indeed. But you must have seen the Peshawar University. It is housing at least three or four compounds composed of Agri varsity, main Peshawar Varsity , Medical College and so on. It is a big area so reaching the other blocks would have been time consuming So it could not have been bigger than APS. But yes it would have been a big tragedy indeed. And this was in front of Islamia College. Usually even personal vehicles without official entry tag are not allowed to enter Islamia College gate of the university
Agreed, but their hostels are big, some side by side, so even if they enter 2 hostels with full capacity, the damage would be huge. The long weekend played a major luck factor in saving us from a tragedy.

If it had been upto me, i will place atleast 4-5 elite police squads with apc's inside the premises with 40-50 elite police 24hrs a day as the pesh univ, agri univ and islamia college have huge area and with such teams on standby the less reaction time will save more lives.

Leave it, i have deleted his comments.

Be on topic.

Thank you.

Please clean the rest of the related posts. If one cannot understand the tragedy at hand they should stick with threads related to Mahira Khan and fashion industry or political idol worshiping.

So general Nicholson is using his proxies to teach lesson, but for how long mr. Nicholson you hide behind these goons all in the name of do more. If PA have got any shame left it’s about time t9 hot persuit cause we know Americans and afghan scums are in bed with TTP.

this is warfare tactic to stretch the supply lines and burden the economy. The art of war has evolved from the 17th century and its more and more economy driven.

For once I wish the intelligence reports are published and the nation finally says enough is enough. Muzzie Ummah Chumma is draining the blood out of Pakistanis while politicians sell this blood for foreign aid.

once I wish the intelligence reports are published and the nation finally says enough is enough. Muzzie Ummah Chumma is draining the blood out of Pakistanis while politicians sell this blood for foreign aid.

yes please load them in boats with Halwa and send them to Saudi.

If BJP can hold on to UP like this till 2019, half of their job is done in 2019 too

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
This is the first thing i red today, it is painful to read about such a tragedy. May Allah bless all the martyrs, and give patience to their families.

Back
Top Bottom