What's new

Agni 5 Tested successfully @ 0809 Hrs IST 31.01.2015

Now you can expect pakistan will make a launch any missile from stock and claim it to be successful launch.Have any body remember any failure in pakistan missile tests ? US,Russia,India etc cannot achieve the success rate of pakistan ..hi hi.When india launched mars mission, pakistan tested a missile,When obama came to india, they send their army general to china.
was this really necessary?? lets celebrate our success instead of inviting trolls to ruin this thread

A great achievement indeed. Congrats DRDO and Indians.

congrats to DRDO for Making A5 as canister launch,:tup::tup: and its a best farewell to Avinash Chander...:enjoy::enjoy:

I am surprised that the title is not "China killer successfullY tested"

Here it comes the so called American with his a$$ burning comment.Only one of its kind :haha:
His comments made it seems that this missile was tested in his rear.

It is. And India media should just call this missile China killer. It's confusing about which missile is this one when the term "China killer" is not being used

Next time we will call Luca missile

31-January, 2015 11:11 IST
PM salutes our scientists, on the successful test-firing of Agni V missile

The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has saluted our scientists, on the successful test-firing of Agni V missile.

"Successful test-firing of Agni V from a canister makes the missile a prized asset for our forces. I salute our scientists for their efforts", the Prime Minister said.

Agni 5 Launch 'Best Farewell Gift', Outgoing DRDO Chief Avinash Chander Tells NDTV
January 31, 2015 12:25 IST
Avinash_chander_DRDO_650.jpg

Wheeler Island: Speaking from Wheeler Island to NDTV after the successful launch of Agni 5, the outgoing Director General of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Avinash Chander assured the country that the missile was now in a "deliverable configuration".

On his last day in office, he said he was feeling "elated and happy on this accomplishment".

"I am going, leaving behind a dynamic young team that can lead India to greater heights. India will now be autonomous in missile capability," said Dr Chander.

On a poignant note he said, "This was a great event and I could not have asked for a better farewell gift from my team which has worked hard to make India a missile superpower."

Explaining the technicalities of the launch, Dr Chander, who is also the scientific advisor to the Defence Ministry said, "The missile lifted off 20 metres above the ground from the canister then took a sharp turn towards the target and all the events went off like clockwork. Two ships monitored the event in the Indian Ocean and the terminal event which was validated and it hit within metres of the target."

Dr Chander's contract ends on today - January 31, 2015. He had joined the organisation in 1972.

Missile fell into the Australian waters.
Hi I donot intend to be a buzz kill but can you provide source material for this... Latter we can have fun thrashing those links to the naysayers.

Back
Top Bottom