What's new

Aga Khan Speaks Out As Pakistan's Ismaili Shiites Reel From First Major Attack Against Community

Is it time for shiites in Pakistan to pack their bags and leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • For limited duration until the war on terror is finished

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
They were not the attacks targeting the sunnis like the one on Bus. They were general terrorist attacks in which anybody could have died. Had those attacks been taken place in Sunni mosque or any exclusive sunni place, your arguement would have been valid.

Sunnis have been attacked too. Go search Daata Darbar or Sakhi Sarwar bomb attacks. Go search about them.

TTP is waging war against whole of Pakistan unlike India where only a particular community is targeted and then people get elected to parliament for playing role in those attacks.

Besayev was a wahaabi, hence he killed his major sufi ally if I remember correctly. Hezbollah and Mehdi groups are not terrorist, for they don't attack random people. They are "terrorist" only because the almighty Israel says so. The sufi groups in Afghan war later joined the Northern Alliance, as did most of the real "mujahideen" of that era. Northern alliance doesn't attack mosques and markets, or behead people in front of everyone.
"mera kutta tommy tera kutta kutta". Basayev was a sufi. And check out what sunnis of Iraq and Syria say about those shia groups like Hezbollah and Mehdi army and you will know wather they are terrorists or not. Let alone groups the atrocities of shia govts of Maliki and Assad are known to everyone. Talk about NA like it was a saint group. I do not know about real or fake mujahidden. To me Ahmad Shah Massud was as real as Haqqani. Had those real ones belonged to salafi sect then they too would be evil for you as you are so biased and cant see whats happening even when you can see. I have no problem if Malik Ishaq or Adnan Rashid are hanged but I have a problem when some one preaches that there should be a genocide of "kaffir" deobandis and wahabis.

That I know its always nonsense when some Indian participates in our internal discussions, tell me something that I don't know.
its an open discussion forum.. not ur family bedroom. so any one can participate.

its an open discussion forum.. not ur family bedroom. so any one can participate.

You again how many time I would have to show you your place? :D

And see genius an internet forum cannot be my bedroom :sick: Ahan ahan ahan use your Indian common sense for once please :azn:

You again how many time I would have to show you your place? :D

And see genius an internet forum cannot be my bedroom :sick: Ahan ahan ahan use your Indian common sense for once please :azn:
so stop acting as rabid fruitcake running after those who wants to put their views.

so stop acting as rabid fruitcake running after those who wants to put their views.

Put your views where they are needed. In our internal discussions we are self sufficient to put our views, I don't go visit your political threads and put my views, because I am not expert at those and I am not needed either. Even I don't go to rape threads to put my views. So show some courtesy and read and avoid becoming party to a discussion which is none of your business at all. Your try to put your views is not welcome because I see them as you trying to stoke fire here.

Our minorities are none your business and likewise. We are enough to raise voice for them they don't need you Indians to do that.

Define Wahhabi. The problem is only the extremist Wahhabis, not the ordinary next door man.
BTW the mosques of garrisons and army mosques fall under the Wahhabi mosque category as they do not recite Naats and La ilaha illalla after prayers according to Berelvi Mullahs, so you consider the army fighting TTP as Kaffir as well?

I can name some Shia and Sufi Global terrorist organizations as well.

Calm down
good post and well said. I personally know Deobandi family friends who are really sick of this sectarian killing by their fellow deobandi members of the society and they consider themselves patriot Pakistanis and dismistt Al qaeda etc. in my own family I have some deobandi members who keep their views to themselves and dont try to shove it on others
I agree with every bit from you. some so called mellow PPP leaders were accused of having death squads and friendships with LeJ themselves although they were shia themselves (saw it on Live with Shahid masood when faisal abdi hated by many for being a shia, claimed that PPP leadership itself had terrorist death squads)

wahabi is an old term. it used to be a joke in the past when someone was too litral and strict about faith and not that enthusiast about Naat o darood and used the word Bidat a lot but now it has become a curse and a hate word associated to Al Qaeda, ISIS and TTP unfortunately due to Saudi/ UAE funding of some Deobandi madrassash who still today churn out the TTP recruits that fight our army and behead our citizens and soldiers

But still for others sack. Around 60,000 Pakistanis lost their life in this war. Pakistani majority consider them terrorists, anti-state, kaffirs, and inhumane. Yet majority is being treated like junk. These 50 deaths are not greater then any other 50 deaths of sunnis Majority. And we paid bigger price then any other minority on the road.
every community has played its role and suffered equally for this country but don't know when we will understand that martay to akhir main insan aur pakistani he hain na.This nation wont be a progressive one unless we keep religion out of every matter

good post and well said. I personally know Deobandi family friends who are really sick of this sectarian killing by their fellow deobandi members of the society and they consider themselves patriot Pakistanis and dismistt Al qaeda etc. in my own family I have some deobandi members who keep their views to themselves and dont try to shove it on others
I agree with every bit from you. some so called mellow PPP leaders were accused of having death squads and friendships with LeJ themselves although they were shia themselves (saw it on Live with Shahid masood when faisal abdi hated by many for being a shia, claimed that PPP leadership itself had terrorist death squads)

wahabi is an old term. it used to be a joke in the past when someone was too litral and strict about faith and not that enthusiast about Naat o darood and used the word Bidat a lot but now it has become a curse and a hate word associated to Al Qaeda, ISIS and TTP unfortunately due to Saudi/ UAE funding of some Deobandi madrassash who still today churn out the TTP recruits that fight our army and behead our citizens and soldiers
Agreed with each and every word which you wrote. Actually earlier, I was angry at ghoul and you as well because to me your posts with the word wahabi ideology gave a negative impression about deobandis and salafis in general. I am just a normal sunni person but people declaring an entire community terrorist seems just like the same as a westerener declaring every Muslim a terrorist. About the PPP leaders having connections with LEJ, if you know anyone from Pindi or if you ever got posted to Pindi, you would know the landgrabber Taji Khokhar. He is a PPP man and Khokhars supported by him on PPP tickets lost to Ch Nisar. Apperently Taji Khokhar has an allaince with LEJ and SSP and on record, he is a friend of Ahmed Ludhyanvi. Taji is so good with PPP that Zardari had gifted him a golden AK-47 and I laugh when PPP members accuse pmln of having contacts with Malik Ishaq. Can't write in paragraphs when I am on cell phone so excuse the single line format.

Agreed with each and every word which you wrote. Actually earlier, I was angry at ghoul and you as well because to me your posts with the word wahabi ideology gave a negative impression about deobandis and salafis in general. .
I am also guilty of generalisation and being lazy
just like when we try to explain to the rest of the world that not all Muslims are terrorists and ISIS ideology is rejected by 99.99% of the Muslims population but they don't care and just brush the wide label of all Muslims being insane and murderous.
when i do post in heated debates I assume that people have been following me and know the context so I skip the apologetic explanations of what I mean by by say Wahabi and turning ordinary Sunni into a wahabi (meaning someone who supports the violent view of Islam against everyone who is not like him).
I always say Sunnis are the biggest victims of today's terrorism within the entire Muslim group because they make up the majority. Iranian regime and its spread of sectarianism is no secret either but this doesnt justify what terrorists have done to our smaller and weaker communities without any thought for chidlren or women.

Allah help us and Grant us rehem in our hearts

whoever voted "yes" in this RIDICULOUS poll is intellectually lazy, un-informed, and quite frankly - a pushover

i say that as a "Shiite" (MUSLIM) myself

the Muslim League which pushed for independence of Pakistan consisted of people of ALL sects, united by nationalism and nationhood

whoever voted "yes" in this RIDICULOUS poll is intellectually lazy, un-informed, and quite frankly - a pushover

i say that as a "Shiite" (MUSLIM) myself

the Muslim League which pushed for independence of Pakistan consisted of people of ALL sects, united by nationalism and nationhood
well I said yes too and i agree with you but my yes was just an expression of disappointment

but looking at the slain family members of my Hazara friends I cant think of anything else. they are not even spared in their death, facebook hosts some pages that advocate their killing and mocks their dead,
not sure if their killers will see the military justice or not because the civilian judges protect the LeJ terrorists

every community has played its role and suffered equally for this country but don't know when we will understand that martay to akhir main insan aur pakistani he hain na.This nation wont be a progressive one unless we keep religion out of every matter

I don't care, which ever sect anyone belong. The only thing i care is muslims are not united. Every Sub think they are superior and other are garbage. We especially Pakistanis, has bad habit that they never treat other national with "Respect" and yet feel they are proud of what ever they are. That's stupidity of our Pakistanis, not to understand the outsiders sees you as same national as other, if you are not respecting your fellow national, you can't be respectful. Since this what you both are for others Pakistanis.

How much I hate Israelis, but i learnt this gold thing from them. They treat every Israeli precious and Respectful. Without looking into their sect.

well I said yes too and i agree with you but my yes was just an expression of disappointment

but looking at the slain family members of my Hazara friends I cant think of anything else. they are not even spared in their death, facebook hosts some pages that advocate their killing and mocks their dead,
not sure if their killers will see the military justice or not because the civilian judges protect the LeJ terrorists

Report the pages....

i have personally seen the pages of Sipah e Sahaba haramzaday people removed b/c i and many others reported them

I've kept begging people on this forum to report facebook pages that are terroristic and then we as coalition can have them shut down and not spreading hate speeches. Ive gotten little cooperation from a lot of you

Report the pages....

i have personally seen the pages of Sipah e Sahaba haramzaday people removed b/c i and many others reported them

I've kept begging people on this forum to report facebook pages that are terroristic and then we as coalition can have them shut down and not spreading hate speeches. Ive gotten little cooperation from a lot of you

I don't do Facebook otherwise I would have assisted you (if it mattered anyway). But good thing keep going. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom