What's new

Aftermath of Removal of Article 35A and Article 370

Fact is article 370 was a joke. It soon became useless when that traitor Abdullah Sheikh so called Prime Minister of IoK was put in jail.

Ideally speaking only realistic solution for IoK valley region if any will become part of Pakistan or become independent country. Basically 80% of IoK will remain with India in either case. This decision will help going towards that solution sooner now.

India will not try to settle outsiders in valley, it will be too obvious. If anything I see usual bastards like Mufti and Omar abdullah changing their tune soon as they always have been puppets of India since 1948.

@waz I know you are emotional today but honestly nothing have changed. Only perhaps this time Kashmiri muslim leader ship will finally stop day dreaming of having total control on IoK but I doubt it. These Mufti, Abdullahs, Huriats etc have only used Pakistan for their political gains.

Exactly my point. Why are we getting emotional. It means nothing.

Apparently, trump's offer of mediation was something else, i think it was known by US and even Pakistan that what was abut to happen, stick (FATF) and carrot (us cooperation) has also been in it's place. India govt did what it had to do for it's gain, how much it changes ground reality is a different story. It depends a lot on Kashmiri's and also what kind of help we can extend to the cause. It would be traitorous to do absolutely nothing and just talk. Heat up the border, keep killing a couple dozen indian dogs everyday, for decades if need be. why the **** otherwise we keep all big army and expenditures.
The US was informed of our decision and they were onboard like they helped us in Balakot strike :)
https://theprint.in/diplomacy/modi-...e-370-twice-last-week-and-in-february/272652/

that's called genocide.
No. It is not. Resettling population is not genocide, it is moving people from haryana to Kashmir or incentivizing kashmiris to go to other states. I doesnt involve any killing. What are you smoking ?

No. It is not. Resettling population is not genocide, it is moving people from haryana to Kashmir or incentivizing kashmiris to go to other states. I doesnt involve any killing. What are you smoking ?

Its ethnic cleansing genius. Now I hope new traitors are not born and Mufti and Abdullah stick to their guns. From today on India will be occupying force even in the eyes of puppet Mufti and Abdullahs.

Its ethnic cleansing genius. Now I hope new traitors are not born and Mufti and Abdullah stick to their guns. From today on India will be occupying force even in the eyes of puppet Mufti and Abdullahs.
But not Genocide. Duh.

The US was informed of our decision and they were onboard like they helped us in Balakot strike :)
https://theprint.in/diplomacy/modi-...e-370-twice-last-week-and-in-february/272652/
The only help US can provide to you guys is by putting a limit on us that how much can we whip your asses, as we still maintain a lot of our advanced inventory sourced from the US. That's what 27 feb was, remember when your brave vayu sena was parading that giant condom (aim-120c) on media, that was begging for mercy, asking to limit us, crying to make US believe that we acted offensively. If not for the nuclear threat, we would be at full scale war easily, either way you baniya's are a coward race, you people have remained under boots for centuries as that is what you deserve, and that is what future holds for you people, just a matter of time and right opportunity, until then enjoy the madness.

The only help US can provide to you guys is by putting a limit on us that how much can we whip your asses, as we still maintain a lot of our advanced inventory sourced from the US. That's what 27 feb was, remember when your brave vayu sena was parading that giant condom (aim-120c) on media, that was begging for mercy, asking to limit us, crying to make US believe that we acted offensively. If not for the nuclear threat, we would be at full scale war easily, either way you baniya's are a coward race, you people have remained under boots for centuries as that is what you deserve, and that is what future holds for you people, just a matter of time and right opportunity, until then enjoy the madness.
You guys wasted 5 missiles without hitting anything. What a fail.

Tell that to abhinandan ,and the mighty su-30's who were suppose to attain air superiority, but were running away trying saving their tales, but failed. The fact is that on 27 feb your government experienced that how incompetent your military was, killed it's own chopper out of panic, lost multiple jet fighters, got it's pilot captured and paraded for humiliation in front of the world, couldn't even drop bombs properly to only hit a few trees at the end of the day. Your government had nothing to show for, except dumb stories for dumb heads, not a single destroyed structure for God's Sake, let alone 300 bodies, an explaining how BVR's were dodged :lol: , your govt couldn't handle the humiliation of loosing your most potent weapons, they just kept running away to avoid further losses, this is you achievement!!!!

I wonder if nuclear terrorism will become a actual thing cuz of India

Tell that to abhinandan ,and the mighty su-30's who were suppose to attain air superiority, but were running away trying saving their tales, but failed. The fact is that on 27 feb your government experienced that how incompetent your military was, killed it's own chopper out of panic, lost multiple jet fighters, got it's pilot captured and paraded for humiliation in front of the world, couldn't even drop bombs properly to only hit a few trees at the end of the day. Your government had nothing to show for, except dumb stories for dumb heads, not a single destroyed structure for God's Sake, let alone 300 bodies, an explaining how BVR's were dodged [emoji38] , your govt couldn't handle the humiliation of loosing your most potent weapons, they just kept running away to avoid further losses, this is you achievement!!!!
Abhinadan shot down your F16. You returned him petrified.

Abhinadan shot down your F16. You returned him petrified.

F16 lies were debunked by American reports themselves lmao.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-them-missing-report/articleshow/68733231.cms

All neutral analysis of India's payload diarrhea showed that not a single casualty occurred. T From wiki:

Analysis of open-source satellite imagery by the Atlantic Council's Digital Forensics Laboratory,[36] San Francisco-based Planet Labs,[37] European Space Imaging,[38] and the Australian Strategic Policy Institute,[39] has concluded that India did not hit any targets of significance on the Jaba hilltop site in the vicinity of Balakot.[40][41]

Tum rotu Indians salai kuch bhi nahi ukhar sake Pak ka. In fact, the whole episode ended in massive humiliation for India when the whole world saw us dragging your pilot like a galli ka kutta. Only people you can harm are unarmed Kashmiris and even then they fight back and send your soldiers in bits and pieces. Stay mad and stay obsessed.

Your low IQ won't let you understand the difference.
I never said anything about killing

"The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

Where does that definition say anything about killing?

You are attempting to destroy the racial and religious group of Muslim Kashmiris by population replacement (which you freely admitted in your post).

That is called genocide.

That may or may not happen.But tens of millions of Hindus from UP being resettled in Kashmir will happen. Casualties will be there on both sides ,but numbers will win.

If numbers could win ....... there would be no Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom